Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Charity Lawson says she 'sacrificed happiness' in past relationships after split from Zach Shallcross

2023-07-04 07:58
In 'The Bachelorette', Charity Lawson opened up about her toxic 6-year relationship with an unfaithful partner and her 'Bachelor' ex Zach Shallcross
'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Charity Lawson says she 'sacrificed happiness' in past relationships after split from Zach Shallcross

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Charity Lawson recognized her worth after she got eliminated in 'The Bachelor' Season 27. Charity has now joined 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 to find her true forever love and hopes to make a positive impact on viewers along the way.

Charity's season would feature helicopter adventures, beach days, boat rides, a trip to the Hollywood sign, a drive-in movie date, and more thrilling dates. The premiere episode was filled with a roller coaster ride of drama with a few kisses. However, Charity is hopeful that she will receive a successful proposal at the end of it all.

Also Read: Who is Mela Murphy? Emma Roberts surprises Aunt Moo with kitchen renovation in HGTV's 'Celebrity IOU'

Charity Lawson recalls her past relationship

Season 20 kicked off with meet and greets, a cocktail party, a first impression rose, and a few surprises from Charity’s brother, Nehemiah Lawson. However, the upcoming episode will bring even more drama. ABC Network has provided a short glimpse of what fans can expect from the upcoming episode. In the latest season, Charity opened up about leaving and recovering from a toxic six-year relationship with an unfaithful partner. Even though she and her 'Bachelor' ex weren't meant to be, Charity noted that Zach Shallcross "really pushed me and challenged me and allowed me to open myself back up." Meanwhile, in the latest preview, Charity gushed about her suitors. She said, "I have such a great group of guys. They all bring something different to the table I see myself with each of them." However, Charity also recalled her past relationship and sacrifice. She said in the preview, "The past relationships I sacrificed my own happiness but not anymore."

Charity Lawson and Zach Shallcross split on 'The Bachelor' Season 27

Also Read: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Brayden Bowers called 'not a man' by co-stars in war to win Charity Lawson's heart

Charity and Zach were not destined to be together. Zach sent her home after meeting her family during the hometown week episode on 'The Bachelor' Season 27. Although Zach got along with Charity's family, there was something missing in their connection. Zach felt a strong pull toward the remaining women, especially Kaity Biggar, whom he chose in the end. Zach revealed that he didn't even make his decision until the rose ceremony. After failing to give her a rose, he shared that he felt sick to his stomach all day. Zach then told Charity that she deserved "all the love" but he just couldn't give it.

More from MEAWW

'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Adrian Hassan accuses Brayden Bowers of being on show for 'wrong reasons'

'The Idol' fans furious over Dyanne's ending as they slam Hollywood for making 'false promises' to talented artists: 'Just another victim'