Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac's no-makeup look post-workout goes viral, TikTok star asks 'grumpy' fans to 're-center, take a deep breath'

2023-08-02 15:23
Paige Spiranac said, 'Maybe it's cause it's Monday and I know life is hard and it sucks sometimes, you just want to be grumpy online'
Paige Spiranac's no-makeup look post-workout goes viral, TikTok star asks 'grumpy' fans to 're-center, take a deep breath'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, the former golf professional, has solidified her position as one of the most prominent sports influencers on social media. With a staggering 3.8 million followers on Instagram, she captivates her audience with a delightful blend of golf-related and non-golf-related content. On Monday, Spiranac treated her fans to a glimpse of her post-workout session through her Instagram Story.

Spiranac's popularity continues to soar, and her latest Instagram Story has once again captivated fans. As Spiranac continues to grow in popularity and connect with her fans through social media, her genuine and candid moments resonate with her followers. In the clip, she exuded confidence while wearing a top with a deep-cut neckline, elegantly showcasing her cleavage.

'Take a deep breath, it's going to be OK'

After a workout session, the golf sensation shared a video on her Instagram Story, donning a revealing low-cut top and going makeup-free. While she typically maintains an upbeat and positive presence on her social media, this time she appeared to have a complaint as she checked her direct messages and noticed the overwhelming influx of messages from her followers.

Spiranac wasn't afraid to address the negative tone of some messages she received from her followers. Taking a stand against negativity, she called out those who sent negative messages to her. She said, "So I just finished my workout and I was looking through my DMs and everyone is kind of grumpy today. I don't know what's going on."

"Maybe it's cause it's Monday and I know life is hard and it sucks sometimes, you just want to be grumpy online.

"So let's just take a second to re-center, take a deep breath, it's going to be OK.

"You're going to be OK. We can get through this week."

'OP is a safe place for me to create the content I want to create'

In response to a fan's question about how other pro golfers and golf courses treat her since launching OnlyPaige, Spiranac shared her thoughts candidly. She revealed that there hasn't been a significant change in how she is treated since starting the website. Initially, people were curious about what OnlyPaige (OP) would entail, but she clarified that it includes a variety of content, some of which is fun and sexy. However, she made it clear that there is no nudity, and she will never engage in such content. "I would say that there hasn't been much of a change [since she launched OnlyPaige].

"I think when I first came out with it people were interested and a little bit confused on what OP would be and, although I have some very fun and sexy content, there is no nudity and I will never do any nudity."

"I think people like to think that I'm going to do that or that OP is a gateway into doing that - that's just not what it is.

"OP is a place for me to create a ton of different pieces of content to really focus on golf instruction… also to do the sexier pieces of content because people do judge me so harshly on my Instagram.

"So I put the sexier pieces there because it's just a happier, friendlier, judge-free community.

"So, yes and no. But I feel the answer is they've always judged me and OP is a safe place for me to create the content I want to create."

Spiranac explained that she uses OnlyPaige as a platform to focus on golf instruction and create different types of content. Additionally, she includes "sexier" pieces on the platform to provide a friendlier and more judgment-free environment compared to her Instagram, where she feels harshly judged. She emphasized that OnlyPaige is not a gateway to explicit content, contrary to some people's assumptions. While Paige acknowledged that judgments have always been part of her online presence, OnlyPaige serves as a safe space for her to create the content she desires without fear of scrutiny. By addressing the fan's question honestly, she emphasizes her commitment to maintaining a positive and empowering community on her exclusive content platform.

Tags news