Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan: What did Justin Bieber do to become target of podcaster's wrath?

2023-06-06 17:55
Joe Rogan criticized Justin Bieber by saying, 'That dude is so silly,' in a podcast with Brendan Schaub
Joe Rogan: What did Justin Bieber do to become target of podcaster's wrath?

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, UFC commentator, and podcaster, targeted Justin Bieber because of his X-rated rant against Ronda Rousey. Rousey who has established herself as a pioneer for female fighters in the world of mixed martial arts, hasn't been immune to criticism. Bieber joined a group of celebrities who have weighed in on Rousey's problems, including her second career loss at UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey.

Rogan rallied behind her, contributing his voice to her defense. Furthermore, Rousey's ex-boyfriend, a former UFC fighter, stood up for her during this trying time, demonstrating solidarity within the fighting community.

Joe Rogan came in support of Ronda Rousey

Rogan, a Rousey admirer, expressed his displeasure with Bieber's criticism of her. It bothered him that Bieber questioned Rousey's ability. Brendan Schaub who dated Rousey, was also offended by Bieber's explicit tirade against the former UFC champion. Rogan brought up what Bieber had said about the fan-favorite fighter on a podcast with Schaub.

Bieber reportedly said, “You just got knocked the f**k out.” Rogan wasn’t having none of that, he said, “I know, he even made a tweet… That's silly. That dude is so silly.” In response, Schaub added, “Hey Bieber, sing your f**king songs and beat it you turd. You don’t even write your own music. What the f**k are you talking about?” Schaub also recommended Bieber to concentrate on his musical career rather than dabbling in MMA. Interestingly, Rousey has kept mum and opted not to respond publicly in the face of the criticism.

'I like to be part of the change'

Individuals at the peak of achievement are destined to encounter criticism, and Rousey is no different. She explained her strategy for dealing with criticism in her own unique way, adopting a daring and unapologetic attitude. She said, “Simply not giving a s**t about them. I like to be part of the change I want to see in the world. Not being afraid of criticism is actually a big advantage. I feel like I tried to be agreeable and failed – it failed me.”

Rousey embraces her "Rowdy" reputation and confronts critics. She strives to instill a paradigm shift in others, pushing them to create unflinching confidence and be unaffected by other perceptions. She chooses not to let criticism disturb her inner peace with steady determination, establishing her own path with tenacity and self-assurance.