Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet reacts as Andrew Tate shares ‘dorkiest’ post about having luxurious cars: ‘I literally have all of these’

2023-11-09 13:23
Andrew Tate recently purchased a $4.4M Rimac Nivera
Internet reacts as Andrew Tate shares ‘dorkiest’ post about having luxurious cars: ‘I literally have all of these’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Top G, aka Andrew Tate, is renowned for his controversial views and considerable wealth, often showcasing his lavish lifestyle.

Among his possessions, Tate takes pride in owning multiple high-end cars, and once again, Cobra (his alias on X, formerly Twitter) has used his account to comment on it.

Despite facing allegations of human trafficking and rape by Romanian authorities, he has still garnered a substantial fan following, particularly among Gen Z.

Internet reacts to Tate's tweet on cars

On November 8, Tate shared a tweet from LUX Lifestyle showcasing four luxurious cars in a carousel post with the caption, "You can only pick one."

The ex-kickboxer turned influencer reposted the tweet, stating, "Imagine being so broke you have to pick one. I literally have all of these cars. Plus 54 others."

However, it appears that Tate's tweet didn't resonate well with netizens.

Within a few hours, the tweet garnered over 3 million views and received numerous reactions from fans.

One user commented, "This is literally the dorkiest post I've ever seen."

Another user said, "No he doesn't, they are all rented. Including the now-defunct Bugatti. He claimed in court that all the cars he has are rented."

A user stated, "Nobody has to imagine 99.9999 percent of people don’t have 54 cars and probably somewhere around 95% of people couldn’t afford even 1 of those."

Another user expressed support, saying, "Work hard. Get rich. Don't be the guy who has to worry about money. Don't have 1 broke car. Have 50. Freedom is crucial. Do you understand?"

Andrew Tate purchases $4.4M Rimac Nivera

Tate recently garnered attention by unveiling his jaw-dropping hypercar worth $4.4 million.

In an Instagram post by the user @wealth, a video clip showcased Tate's latest acquisition with the caption, "Andrew Tate recently purchased a Rimac Nevera hypercar for $4.4 million!

In the video, Tate excitedly discusses his new acquisition stating, "People have been speculating about how much money I have, but let's put it this way. I have loads of money."

He continued by disclosing the car's name and its price, saying, "In the spirit of that, I got this today in the mail. This is a model of a Rimac Nevera. And then, they very kindly sketched my Rimac Nevera, which cost me around $4.4 million."

Tags news