Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Kaitlyn Bristowe reconcile with Jason Tartick? 'The Bachelorette' star reveals post-breakup plans

2023-08-09 09:18
'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe says she's 'doing OK' after breakup with Jason Tartick
Will Kaitlyn Bristowe reconcile with Jason Tartick? 'The Bachelorette' star reveals post-breakup plans

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Bachelorette' alum Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick recently announced their breakup. The couple were together for 4 years before calling off their engagement on August 6. And now, Kaitlyn is discussing what comes after the breakup. The reality star also talked about whose decision it was to go separate ways.

Kaitlyn's discussion of her breakup leaves the door for the question of whether she wants to reconcile her relationship with Jason. If not, how will continue co-parenting their dogs? Bachelor Nation unveils that there is the possibility that fans might see Kaitlyn and Jason together on Sundays.

Is there a possibility of Kaitlyn Bristowe reconciling with Jason Tartick?

Kaitlyn talked to TMZ about her post-split mental status. When asked "How are you holding up?" Bachelor Nation star replied, "I'm ok. I'm ok. All right."

Wearing an oversized t-shirt, a golden chain, and sunglasses, Kaitlyn was at the airport when questioned about her split. She accepted to have been going through "tough times."

She added, 'I mean the easiest part is that we respect each other and love each other and we just grew out of love." Indeed, there is still friendship between the two of them.

Kaitlyn further revealed the split was a mutual decision. Her further statement revealed that there might be some possibility of the couple reconciling their relationship.

Kaitlyn said, "We keep saying to, you know, the door isn't permanently closed, that's why there is handles on it. When asked "So keeping it open to possibly reconciling?" Kaitlyn neither denied nor confirmed, she just said, "We just love each other, respect each other."

Kaitlyn Bristowe will be co-parenting dogs with Jason Tartick

When asked "Who gets the dogs?" Kaitlyn replied, "Oh gosh, it's up to me and me." The reality star revealed that the estranged couple are co-parenting the dogs.

She added, "You could even see us walking the dogs together on a Sunday. We're good." Indeed, it seems Kaitlyn and Jason are on good terms despite their breakup. They together have 2 dogs, Ramen and Pilot.

Is Kaitlyn Bristowe open to dating again?

Kaitlyn came out as bisexual on social media. And, the reality star is often seen talking about it in her posts. So, does this mean she will be exploring her connection with women after her breakup with Jason?

When asked whether the star is open to dating again, she replied, "I'm open to love in general, but not any time soon." Kaitlyn will be taking time for herself and focussing on her life as of now.

Furthermore, Kaitlyn revealed that Jason has not yet asked her for the engagement ring back. She says it's up to him to decide what to do with the ring.

As of now, Kaitlyn is keeping herself busy. She is in Los Angeles and "building something for the 'Golden Bachelor.'

Tags news