Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023 Finale: Season 20 winner Bishme Cromartie bags $250K

2023-09-08 10:55
'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023 winner Bishme Cromartie grieved his dead sister Chimere Wall
'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023 Finale: Season 20 winner Bishme Cromartie bags $250K

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Bishme Cromartie is announced as the winner of 'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023. The designer not only took away Season 20's title but also a lot of money along with it.

After being announced the winner, Bishme said, "I’ve dreamed of winning ‘Project Runway’ ever since I’d first seen Christian on his season." He added, "To be here a second time and win, it honestly feels like the kid in me is just extremely proud and excited as hell. I owe this win to my sister, my biggest fan, the first person who didn’t judge me for doing something outside the norm."

'Project Runway All-Stars' Season 20's winner Bishme Cromartie bagged $250,000 and a mentorship with the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Well, this is not it, Bishme also gets a feature in Elle Magazine.

Nina Garcia and Eline Welterworth made their remarkable judgment on the finale night of Bravo's Designing reality show.

Brittany Allen's collection was called "Pop-gression." She describes it as a progression of color and print that combines activewear with ready-to-wear. Lots of straps and buckles.

Bishme Cromartie's collection was called "Powering Through." And, Lawrence Basse's collection was called "One Night in Paris."

Why did 'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023 winner Bishme Cromartie break down?

Bishme was seen breaking down in the finale episode as he was grieving his sister Chimere Wall. He said, "I don't know if anyone could handle what I handled literally days before the show."

Bishme was seen putting his sister’s obituary at his work station in the workroom. He did it to make himself feel at home and to remind himself what this whole journey meant to him.

Bishme indeed evoked those emotions in his designs. Towards the final few minutes of the finale episode, we saw Bishme's mother crying seeing her son achieve so much.

Bishme's black "anxiety gown" that closed the show was pretty extraordinary. The voluminous skirt and the silhouette cut top were one of the best designs of the runway moments.

Billy Porter and Zac Posen joins 'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023 on finale night

Billy Porter and Zac Posen were seen joining the judges' panel on finale night of 'Project Runway All-Stars' Season 20. Since judge Brandon Maxwell was absent from the finale, Billy took his place. And, Zac became the guest judge of the hour.

Billy is the fashion designer while Zac is the CEO and founder of "Alice + Olivia" Stacy Bendet. This is Billy's second time as a guest judge on the Bravo show. However, he has been there for the first time in the finale episode.

Besides Billy and Zac other judges who appeared throughout the season were Alicia Silverstone, creative director Carolina Herrera Wes Gordon, actor, producer, and Emmy-winning writer Lena Waithe, Law Roach, and Jennie Garth.

Which 3 contestants made it to 'Project Runway All-Stars' 2023 finale?

The three contestants who made it to the finale round are Brittany Allen, Laurence Basse, and Bishme Cromartie. The final three contestants are getting $10,000 finalist money and a shopping opportunity from anywhere int he fashion district.

Brittany chose to work with Fabio Costa, while Bishme went with Prajje Oscar Jean-Baptiste, and Laurence with Kara Saun.

Brittany was seen getting the first chance to pick her model in the finale episode. And, she went with MIMI TAO.

'Project Runway All-Stars' Season 20 is available to stream on Bravo.