Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Bro's Marine is showing': Internet agrees with Adam Driver's profane response to bizarre 'question' about 'Ferarri'

2023-11-13 15:55
Driver plays Enzo Ferrari in Michael Mann's biographical drama, which chronicles the famed sports car magnate's life in 1957
'Bro's Marine is showing': Internet agrees with Adam Driver's profane response to bizarre 'question' about 'Ferarri'

TORUŃ, POLAND: Adam Driver received the internet’s nod as he left fans stunned after saying 'f*** you' to an audience member who asked about the “cheesy” crash scenes in his new movie, ‘Ferrari’ at a Q&A session.

Helmed by Michael Mann, the movie was screened on Sunday, November 12 at Poland’s Camerimage Film Festival. Following the screening, the 39-year-old actor — who also serves as the executive producer — sat down for an exciting Q&A session.

During the session, the audience member asked Driver about the “crash scenes” looking “pretty harsh” and “cheesy.”

“What do you think about [the] crash scenes? They looked pretty harsh, drastic and, I must say, cheesy for me,” the member asked, adding, “What do you think?”

To which, the 'House of Gucci' actor bluntly replied, “F**k you, I don’t know. Next question.” The response was met with some gasps as well as what sounded like uncomfortable laughter.

Internet reacts to Adam Driver’s response

After a video of the moment surfaced on social media, several users praised Driver for his blunt response, with one user saying, “Bro's Marine is showing lmfao”.

“We all need a pinch of Ridley Scott's energy,” the second user wrote. “Good for Driver! I hate when people say comments or compliments during the Q&A instead of asking questions. It's called Q&A for a reason dude,” the third user praised.

“Seems like a off the wall question. His job is acting, not CGI,” the fourth user asserted while the fifth stated “*Chef’s kiss*. I want to channel this energy more often myself.”

“And now I'm even more in love with this man oh my God. He's always so unbelievably patient with reporters until he's not. That was such a daddy move I swear,” another user wrote.

“Um, how should a crash look? I mean have they seen a real crash? Crashes, especially at those speeds, are harsh and drastic. I feel like this question is just a tad bit silly...” one more said.

What role Adam Driver is portraying in ‘Ferrari’?

Driver plays Enzo Ferrari in Michael Mann's biographical drama, which chronicles the famed sports car magnate's life in 1957 as his business gets ready to compete in the 100-mile open-road racing race known as the Mille Miglia.

The movie also has Penelope Cruz, Shailene Woodley, Gabriel Leone, Sarah Gadon, and Patrick Dempsey portraying the pivotal roles.

In an October interview with Variety, Driver described the experience of operating a customized "open-wheel single seater" for the movie as "terrifying.”

“It teleports you back to the time and you realize if you turn left or right the wrong way, then you’re dead. There’s at least seatbelts in the newer cars,” Driver told Variety at the 'Ferrari' North American premiere at the New York Film Festival.

Director Mann had several actors, including Driver, test drive contemporary Ferraris in pre-production. “I wanted everybody to have an experience of driving these cars on a racetrack,” Mann told the audience at a morning NYFF press conference.

Tags news