Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Gwen Stefani shocks fans with 'The Voice' return, leaves them puzzled as Blake Shelton exits

2023-05-18 23:21
Gwen Stefani has revealed she is returning to 'The Voice' as a coach this fall - even though after her husband Blake Shelton quitting the show
Gwen Stefani shocks fans with 'The Voice' return, leaves them puzzled as Blake Shelton exits

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Gwen Stefani has announced that despite her husband Blake Shelton leaving the programme, she will be returning to ‘The Voice’ as a coach this autumn. Fans of the singer were perplexed by her choice as they emphasized that Blake departed the show to spend more time with his family.

On ‘The Voice’, Gwen, 53, posted a small footage of her chair with the name "Gwen" written on it. I'm back in the big red chair, surprise," the 'Hollaback Girl' singer captioned the picture, "I'll see you all in the autumn of 2023."

RELATED ARTICLES

Blake Shelton shares Gwen Stefani's concern about 'The Voice' not having him back after his departure

'Greatest accomplishment': Blake Shelton hails Gwen Stefani as he celebrates Hollywood Walk of Fame star

‘Does this makes sense’

Fans were "confused" by her decision to come back, with one asking, "Why is she coming back when Blake is retiring? Makes no sense." "Does this make sense," a third person added, "Thought they desired more time with their family. But it will be fun to have you back."

Blake, 46, won't be appearing on the show for the first time since it debuted, so Gwen's comeback for the 24th season of the NBC singing competition may turn out to be bittersweet. In the current 23rd season, Blake joined Kelly Clarkson, Niall Horan, and Chance the Rapper as coaches. This autumn, Gwen will make her sixth appearance on ‘The Voice’, joining veteran judges John Legend and Niall Horan as well as brand-new coach Reba McEntire.

‘This show has changed my life’

In October 2022, Blake made it known that season 23 of ‘The Voice' was his last on the show. He declared on Instagram, "I've been wrestling with this for a while and I've decided that it's time for me to step away from 'The Voice' after next season. This show has changed my life in every way for the better and it will always feel like home to me. It's been a hell of a ride over these 12 years of chair turns and I want to thank everyone at The Voice from NBC, every producer, the writers, musicians, crew and catering people, you are the best."

how much do you may per month for you epay card. Securitas is a DEPLORABLE sarecxi manqanis sheketeba to work for. $10 an hour and put your life on the line every day.

Later, Gwen explained that he wanted to give his family a higher priority. "I think he just wants more time," she told Extra. "It's a lot of time away from the family," she continued. Gwen added, "Those kinds of things, he just got to a point, he just wants time at his ranch, time to do the other things he loves to do."

Blake gets along well with Kingston, 15, Zuma, 14, and Apollo, nine, who are Gwen's children with her ex-husband Gavin Rossdale. Following their encounter on ‘The Voice’ in 2015, Gwen and Blake started dating. They later got married in 2021. Blake popped the question in Oklahoma on October 27, 2020. Gwen announced their engagement as she shared a kiss with him and flashed her blinged-out hand on social media.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.