Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Joe Rogan regretted his night of 'tequilas' and cold plunge the next morning: 'F**king idiot’

2023-06-17 19:58
Joe Rogan recalled the incident when he called himself an idiot after regretting his night of tequilas and cold plunge
When Joe Rogan regretted his night of 'tequilas' and cold plunge the next morning: 'F**king idiot’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, a major supporter of cold plunges, may advise against it under some circumstances. The UFC commentator once regretted his night of 'tequilas' and cold plunge the next morning. He attested to the viral technique's remarkable effects, saying it relieved his inflammation and physical aches. It also helped to relieve his pain. His support for cold plunges overwhelmed UFC president Dana White. However, if he is under the impact of a hangover, he may advise against it.

Cold plunging is a cold-water therapy or cold-water immersion, which is a practice that includes immersing oneself in cold water temperatures, typically for health reasons. The therapy offers physical benefits for pain relief, injury recovery, and muscle spasm relief, including decreased tissue temperature, endorphin release, blood vessel constrictions, and inflammation reduction.

'I feel fun'

The famed podcaster revealed his oddities on one of the episodes of 'The Joe Rogan Experience'. Rogan never hides his actual nature and constantly shares amusing incidents and accolades about himself. He took on the role of a spirits expert this time, offering his knowledge on the cold plunge, kava, and then tequila.

When asked how he felt after kava, he confessed that he liked it. Furthermore, he felt comfortable, and a desire to dance a little bit overtook him. Another advantage of the Pacific drink was that there was no hangover.

Rogan said, "Yeah, I like it. I don’t think it is bad. I always judge like how do I feel after. And after it, I feel fun. Like dude, it was no hangover."

'You a f**king idiot’'

The podcaster then drew the connection with his own tequila experiences, which included throbbing headaches and freezing plunges. He feels like an idiot after having a couple of too many tequila shots. The eccentricities of the color commentator don't stop there. He then takes a cold plunge in the morning, still groggy from the night before.

"This happened many times, felt good because I had many tequilas and then get up in the morning like ‘oh, you a f**king idiot’, you know," he admitted. "Like little bit of headache, dragging my a**, and then I get in a cold plunge and just feel like an idiot."

Previously, UFC staff used cold plunges to loosen up his physique. Rogan took a 34-degree cold plunge in an Instagram video. He mentioned, “My body feels soo good… All my soreness, which was generally just an ordinary part of everyday life, a massive amount of that has been dissipated.”

Tags news epcelebs