Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate thanks UFC champion Colby Covington for praising him and brother Andrew Tate as 'intelligent,' trolls say 'what a nerd!'

2023-07-30 21:20
Colby Covington said he has no issues with the Tates and praised them as intelligent individuals with excellent communication skills
Tristan Tate thanks UFC champion Colby Covington for praising him and brother Andrew Tate as 'intelligent,' trolls say 'what a nerd!'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: In a recent Twitter post, Tristan Tate conveyed his heartfelt appreciation for renowned UFC champion Colby Covington's kind and encouraging remarks about him and his brother Andrew Tate. Grateful for the recognition, Tristan expressed his best wishes to Covington and also took the chance to commend the champion for his remarkable achievements in the world of UFC.

Tristan and Andrew have not been having the best time online of late. Their statements and actions have often been subjected to harsh criticism, with some labeling them misogynists and a bad influence on youth. Despite their provocative opinions, Tristan and Andrew's audience remains committed to the former kickboxers.

'Keep doing what you’re doing'

In the tweet, Tristan shared a clip of Covington speaking about him and his brother at an event. He expressed deep gratitude toward Covington, thanking him for his generous compliments and offering words of encouragement for Covington's future endeavors. This response came after Covington was asked about his impressions of the Tate brothers. In his reply, Covington emphasized he has no issues with the Tates and instead praised them as exceptionally intelligent individuals with excellent communication skills. He specifically commended Andrew's recent interview with Tucker Carlson, acknowledging the truth in his statements and recognizing the significant impact of his views on the American audience.

Tristan wrote, "Thank you for the kind words @ColbyCovMMA. Keep doing what you’re doing 🙏🏽❤️."

In the clip, Covington said, "Yeah, I have no issues with the Tates. I think they're very intelligent guys. They come across asvery well-spoken. You know, I have no issues with them. I think he did a great interview the other day with Tucker Carlson. I think there's a lot of truth to what he's saying and, you know, I think people are experiencing that now in America. I've seen it firsthand on social media, man. They took me out of the algorithm on Instagram the second that I put up a picture of Republican and conservative beliefs. Like they just took me out. Like I've had so many friends reach out, look, dude, I typed your name and I can't find it. And they've kept me at like a million followers for like four or five years now. But it's not about followers. It's not about that. It's about standing up for what you believe in life. Standing up for the conservative movement. Don't be afraid and don't be shy of your beliefs in God and country and first responders and the heart of America. Because if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

'What a nerd!'

The exchange generated fervent reactions on Twitter. One user wrote, "What a nerd! bet he’s a virgin 🤣🤣😭" Another said, "Nice. I feel like many is afraid to say "Tate brothers are cool"." Someone else stated, "@ColbyCovMMAis a legend brother. Very glad to see you boys sharing kind words toward each other. An epic podcast it would be....." A user commented, "This combo of Colby and the Tate brothers would be absolutely fire."