Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift sends flowers to Kelly Clarkson after every album, Internet hails 'sisterhood & solidarity'

2023-11-10 15:22
Kelly Clarkson's admiration for Taylor Swift's resilience and ingenuity has been well-documented over the years
Taylor Swift sends flowers to Kelly Clarkson after every album, Internet hails 'sisterhood & solidarity'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Clarkson recently opened up about the thoughtful gestures of none other than pop sensation Taylor Swift.

As Clarkson basked in the delightful surprise of receiving a bouquet of flowers from Taylor, fans of both artists couldn't help but celebrate the "sisterhood and solidarity" that exists between these two iconic voices.

Kelly Clarkson's surprise gifts from Taylor Swift

In a recent interview, the 'Kelly Clarkson Show' host shared her excitement about the touching gifts she receives from Taylor whenever the songstress releases a new album.

"You know what’s so funny? She just sent me flowers," Clarkson exclaimed with a smile. "She’s so nice. She was like, 'Every time I release something' — 'cause she just did '1989,' I got that really cute cardigan too. I love how kind she is," E! reports.

The exchange between these talented artists goes beyond simple acts of generosity, with Clarkson acknowledging Taylor's shrewd business acumen in reclaiming her music.

Taylor's famously found a way to regain ownership of her music catalog after her former manager, Scooter Braun, sold the master rights to her first six albums. Clarkson was quick to recognize the brilliance of Taylor's strategy, referring to her as a "very smart businesswoman."

Kelly Clarkson paved way for Taylor Swift's music catalog reclamation strategy

“You know if they’re going to find a loophole, you find a loophole,” Clarkson explained. “And she did it and literally is, like, the best-selling artist I feel like of all-time now.”

Clarkson's admiration for Taylor's resilience and ingenuity has been well-documented over the years. She was one of the first individuals to suggest that Taylor re-record her music after Braun purchased Taylor's former record label, Big Machine Records, along with her entire music catalog in 2019.

“@taylorswift13 just a thought, U should go in & re-record all the songs that U don’t own the masters on exactly how U did them but put brand new art & some kind of incentive so fans will no longer buy the old versions,” Clarkson tweeted in July 2019. “I’d buy all of the new versions just to prove a point 💁🏼‍♀️.”

Netizens praise Kelly Clarkson's support for Taylor Swift

Internet users united in acclaiming Clarkson's unwavering support for Taylor.

A user tweeted, "Confirmed she really did take Kelly’s advice." Another added, "Kelly Clarkson lowkey a better manager than most managers." A third tweeted, "This is so sweet Sisterhood & solidarity - we need to women to encourage each other to stand up for themselves & think big. Love this."

"And that's what she deserves. One of the first people being vocal and supportive towards Taylor's plan for rerecording. Ofc Taylor would remember that," read a tweet.

"That advice turns tailor to become one of the billionaires," stated a user. "She’s a really smart business woman so she would have thought of that” ugh man I love Kelly Clarkson she’s so humble," claimed a user.

Tags news