Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate says he's 'reduced to tears' by clips of Palestinian children amid ongoing war, Internet says ‘they don’t deserve this’

2023-11-27 16:51
Andrew Tate asserted his love for his own children, claiming he 'won't know what he'd do' as he reacted to clips from Palestine
Andrew Tate says he's 'reduced to tears' by clips of Palestinian children amid ongoing war, Internet says ‘they don’t deserve this’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate is an influencer who often stirs controversy with his outspoken remarks, often drawing criticism online. Recently, he took to X (formerly Twitter) to express his concern for the children in Palestine.

It's worth noting that Tate has consistently voiced his unwavering support for the Palestinian cause amid the Israel-Hamas conflict in his previous tweets and even did so in a conversation with Piers Morgan, where he labeled Ben Shapiro a "warmonger."

What did Andrew Tate say about Palestinian children?

On November 25, the kickboxer turned influencer known for his provocative views, utilized his vast platform on X to express his sadness for the Palestinian children.

Top G said that watching videos of innocent children stuck in the Israel-Hamas conflict was making him emotional. Recalling his own children, he wrote, “I love my children so much seeing this videos out of Palestine is reducing me to tears. I don’t know what I’d do.”

Andrew, in particular, has not held back in his criticism of Israel, even going as far as accusing them of being responsible for the missile blast at the Gaza hospital which tragically resulted in the deaths of hundreds.

Additionally, his younger brother Tristan, has shown deep empathy for Palestinian children, regularly sharing their videos and drawing comparisons between Palestinian and Israeli children.

Internet gives mixed views on Andrew Tate's reaction to Palestinian children

In just one day of posting, Tate's tweet had more than 2.5 million views and several comments. A user criticized Tate, saying, "You sure ignored the videos on Oct 7th." Another person gave a similar view, writing, "Remember NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IF THEY DID NOT COMMIT OCT 7th!"

Some others, however, expressed their sympathy for the children, backing Andrew Tate. One such person wrote, "It's hard for them, they don't deserve this." Another declared, "Every child is a blessing and when people hurt the blessings of Allah, they are calling upon them the wrath of Allah."

One person also invoked god's blessings, writing, "May Allah bless them and you all," as another took aim at Elon Musk, who owns X, with an accusation, "Yea and @elonmusk is censoring and locking us out of our accounts for sharing the videos."

Tags news