Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate mocked after decoding his 'G' identity and its origin: 'We weren’t in prison at 35'

2023-07-01 16:55
Andrew Tate said, 'I am too brilliant a man, too perfect in every single metric, too big, too strong, too smart'
Andrew Tate mocked after decoding his 'G' identity and its origin: 'We weren’t in prison at 35'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial influencer known for his misogynistic views, unveiled the origins of his well-known moniker, 'Top G' in his recent Twitter post. Engaging with his followers regularly on the social media platform, Tate has consistently used Twitter as a platform to express his perspectives and update his audience on his personal experiences.

In addition, Tate utilizes his online presence to disseminate his training routine, aiming to ignite motivation and enthusiasm within the youth. With an impressive following of approximately seven million users, Tate maintains a robust presence on the platform.

'Cause I'm a G'

Tate proceeded to share a video captioned, "Top G. Top Striker. Mr Producer," wherein he disclosed the reason behind his nickname 'Top G.' Tate asserted that he possessed exceptional qualities across various aspects, such as intelligence, physicality, and attractiveness. He expressed his belief that it would be a disservice to women if he did not engage with them, as he considered himself a remarkable gift to the female population, a creation of a higher power. In light of this perspective, Tate stated his intention to venture out, exuding confidence and extravagance, arriving grandly with luxury cars, and champagne, and opting for first-class accommodations. All of this, in his opinion, was symbolic of his status as 'Top G.'

Tate states, "I am too brilliant a man, too perfect in every single metric, too big, too strong, too smart. I can fight too well, I'm caramel, beautiful. It would be a shame for me to not service these females. I am a gift to females created by the one above."

Tate further states, "That's what I am, so what am I gonna do, stay at home, and bang 6 save my money, no! I'm gonna roll up, flexing, come through BAM! champagne, spur cars outside, and first class. Cause I'm a G."

'We weren’t in prison at 35'

After Tate unveiled the explanation behind his nickname, 'Top G', numerous users took the opportunity to share their perspectives on the matter. One user wrote, "Bro said he's caramel." Another user wrote, "Brilliant from prison?" A user stated, "We weren’t in prison at 35."

Tags news