Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Meri Brown now? 'Sister Wives' star sparks concern after a string of cryptic posts on social media

2023-08-28 09:25
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown is not surprised seeing support not coming from 'familiar faces'
Where is Meri Brown now? 'Sister Wives' star sparks concern after a string of cryptic posts on social media

MURRAY, UTAH: 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown has been lately living her life in Utah. She last left behind Flagstaff, Arizona, and moved on to explore her new single life.

The significant change in the TLC star's life came after her split with Kody Brown. Meri is speculated to be handling her dead mother's bread and breakfast, Lizzie's Heritage Inn.

Meri recently uploaded a few cryptic posts on Instagram. Recalling all the support she has in her life, the star reshared a quote saying, "Don't be surprised if your support doesn't come from familiar faces."

The stars added, "God will place strangers in your life to take you to higher places."

Meri did not stop here, she also reshared a ig note about self-worth. Under the title "self worth" it read, "The only one who gets to decide worth is you."

She then explained, "It doesn't come from your bank account or the number of friends you have. It doesn't come from what someone else says you are worth."

"It's called self worth for a reason," Meri's cryptic post claimed. The post then answered where self worth comes from, "It comes from you. It comes from being yourself and being proud of who you are."

She added, "It comes from being someone that you can count on and someone you love. The numbers will change with time, but what won't change is who you are deep inside- beautiful, limitless, wonderful, creative, strong, capable- and that is where your worth comes from."

'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Meri Brown opens up about her relationship with Kody Brown

In the recently released 'Sister Wives' Season 18, Meri revealed, "Mine and Kody's relationship is basically is we see each other when I come over to Robyn's house."

She then went on to explain in the episode that she does not feel like she is even friends with Kody as friends talk when they meet but Meri and Kody barely do that.

Meri in the newly released season claimed that she misses how her family used to be "big, and loud and fun." And now, Kody spends most of his time with Robyn.

TLC star Meri Brown speculated to have moved on with new BF

Now that Christine Brown has moved on with her boyfriend David Woolley, there is speculation about Meri also having a boyfriend.

Even though nothing has been confirmed, there have been romance rumors with a mystery man on David "JD" Crawford. As Meri posted a picture with him on Instagram, people started making speculations about their bond.

Meri captioned the picture, "One of my favorite moments from the weekend was hanging out with one of my favorite people!"

To this, a user wrote, "Please tell me you’re more than just friends. He’s hot! You deserve such happiness in your life." Another claimed, "is this is a soft launch??"

Another speculated, "I sure wish he was more than just a friend. Please say he’s more?"

Who is TLC's 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown?

Meri Brown was Kody Brown's first wife. They got married in 1990. After marrying Meri, Kody continued to add wives, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn.

Meri and Kody legally divorced in 2014 for Kody to marry Robyn to adopt her children from a previous marriage.

Born on January 16, 1971, Meri grew up in Alameda, California. She was born to Bonnie Ahlstrom and Bill Barber.

Meri and Kody together have one son named Leon Brown.

'Sister Wives' Season 18's new episodes releases every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.