Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Trolls mock IShowSpeed for his 'yellow teeth' as he grills Stephan Negru over his last name

2023-09-26 19:49
IShowSpeed was on a FaceTime call with Stephan Negru where he engaged in a discussion about the footballer's last name
Trolls mock IShowSpeed for his 'yellow teeth' as he grills Stephan Negru over his last name

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins, better known as IShowSpeed, once again found himself in the spotlight alongside Stephan Negru, this time facing trolling for the appearance of his teeth during a FaceTime call with the footballer.

Speed recently made headlines alongside Negru when he inadvertently leaked the footballer's phone number during a livestream intended for a call.

Following the FaceTime call, the conversation turned to Negru's last name and its pronunciation.

As viewers tuned into the livestream exchange between these internet personalities, trolls didn't hesitate to mock Speed for the color of his teeth.

IShowSpeed asks Stephen Negru, 'How do you say your last name?'

In a recent livestream, IShowSpeed engaged in a FaceTime call with Stephan Negru. They discussed FIFA cards and delved into the pronunciation of Negru's last name.

Initially, Speed asked Negru, "How do you say your last name, bro?" This led to some confusion. Negru inquired, "My last name?" Speed clarified, asking about the correct pronunciation, "Yeah. How do you say it?" Negru responded by explaining how to pronounce his name clearly, stating, "No, Negru. See, see my name, my name is Stefan Negru."

Speed continued the conversation, sharing his reason for calling, "See, I came to call you. Look, Stefan, whatever. Stephan Curry. Look, I packed you on FIFA. Look, I just showed you right. And I'm like, OK, I don't know how to - OK, I'm like, let's try this again."

From their conversation, it was evident that Speed made light-hearted jests about Stephan’s last name. They also delved into Negru’s ancestry, with the footballer stating he is from Moldova. The call concluded with Speed's signature playful barking.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's conversation with Stephan Negru

Fans flocked to the comment section to share their thoughts on the stream. One fan said, "Bros funny to laugh at at this point lmao." Another wrote, "Dunno how that speed kid is famous." A third said, "I find his name cool he got every black guys name as his second name."

Another said, "Can you write out his name I dont wanna add "speed" to my muted words." Someone else quipped, "Then bro procedure to leak his mobile number."

Tags news