Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian eyed to star in and produce comedy The 5th Wheel

2023-11-20 16:27
Kim Kardashian is being tipped to star in and produce 'The 5th Wheel' and has also been hugely involved in pitching the movie to studios.
Kim Kardashian eyed to star in and produce comedy The 5th Wheel

Kim Kardashian is being eyed to star in and produce the comedy film 'The 5th Wheel'.

Five studios are said to be battling it to land the movie, with a script by Paula Pell and Janine Brito.

The SKIMS founder will produce alongside Pell and has attended every pitch for the movie, according to Deadline.

Kim, 43, recently appeared in season 12 of 'American Horror Story', portraying PR Siobhan Walsh, alongside Emma Roberts, Matt Czuchry and Cara Delevingne.

She's also voiced the poodle Delores in a pair of 'Paw Patrol' films.

The news about a potential move into live-action movies comes after her mom Kris Jenner raised concerns about her daughter having too much on her plate in the latest season of 'The Kardashians'.

The businesswoman completely forgot a whole part of her day where she met fans and told them all about her brand SKIMS' secret plans because she was suffering from the signs of burnout.

On last week's episode of 'The Kardashians', she had rehearsals for her role in 'American Horror Story', a Time magazine cover shoot, a Met Gala dress fitting, a SKIMS business meeting, a fashion gala, an appearance on the 'Today' show, and watched her brother-in-law Travis Barker's Blink-182 show.

However, there is one part of her day she completely forgot, greeting fans at the Tiffany's store and sharing where she was on social media.

She said whilst showing the footage: "I had no idea that I stopped at the Tiffany's store and was posting all about it.

"Did I really go? It felt like a dream. This whole morning has been a complete, foggy dream."

Momager Kris, 68, was concerned about her daughter burning out and quizzed her over her schedule.

Kim admitted doing 'American Horror Story' "put me over the edge".

The mother-of-four - who has North, 10, Chicago, five, Saint, seven, and four-year-old Psalm with ex-husband Kanye West, 46 - went on to explain that she finds it hard to say "no" to business offers because the one time she did turn something down the person never spoke to her again.

Kris then shared her concerns that her daughter would "burn out" if she carried on like this.