Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tom Holland says his and Zendaya’s love is 'worth its weight in gold'

2023-07-09 21:52

Tom Holland recently got candid about his relationship with his Spider-Man costar, Zendaya, sharing why he thinks they work so well together. For him, it comes down to understanding each other's life experiences.

"I'm lucky that I have someone like Zendaya in my life," Tom told Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes and Will Arnett on the July 3 episode of their Smartless podcast. "It's interesting being in a romantic relationship with someone that is in the same boat as you."

As The Crowded Room star put it, "You can share your experiences and all that sort of stuff—and that's worth its weight in gold."

While Tom and Zendaya—who first sparked relationship rumors in 2021—have occasionally given glimpses into their romance, the Uncharted actor recently opened up about why he and the Euphoria star prefer to keep things more private.

"Our relationship is something that we are incredibly protective of and we want to keep as sacred as possible," Tom told The Hollywood Reporter in June. "We don't think that we owe it to anyone, it's our thing, and it has nothing to do with our careers."