Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mama June slammed as she claps back at trolls who accused her of being 'financially dominating': 'You must be really desperate for money'

2023-07-18 09:27
Mama June and her daughter have been accused of 'financially dominating'
Mama June slammed as she claps back at trolls who accused her of being 'financially dominating': 'You must be really desperate for money'

GORDON, GEORGIA: Mama June recently spilled her heart out about all the accusations that have been swirling around from the last few days. 'Mama June: Family Crisis' star recently took to her social media to slam back at the trolls who accused her and her daughter Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efrid of being 'financially dominating'.

June and Pumpkin are quite active on social media, especially on TikTok. The mother-daughter duo often try multiple snacks and juices from small outlets to promote their business. However, reality stars usually get trolled over their promotions and posts.

Mama June slams back at trolls

June decided to call out her haters and the trolls on her social media. The reality star took to Instagram and shared a video ranting about the accusations. June noted in her video that her followers and haters have been 'lately talking about me and Lauryn to be financially dominating..." However, she later made it clear that it doesn't bother her as she said, "B*****s I'll tell you that I don't give a f**k what you think about it." She also noted in her video that some of her haters also said that people send her money without getting anything in return. She added, "You know what am saying... on the top of it.. you gonna pay for this shit let me tell you something b*****s all my payment links are in my bio baby." She further noted that she is not making money by showing off any part of her body.

June continued her rant in the caption noting, "Shit why not do it to see what Happen I may get some hate from it but my husband and kids know so that all that matters." Notably, she also added hashtags, "#paypigs #findom #financialdomination #mamajune #isaidwhatisaid🗣 #period #meanass #comtrolled." June further said, "I mean type in the hashtags on here and TikTok there is a lot of people that do it." June concluded her rant while noting, "I mean people look it up it’s a real thing I have told people off for years I’m sure you have also but done @it for free n people seriously pay for it all day everyday I’m VERY MUCH CLEAN Just stating facts if u don’t believe me look it up for yourself."

'You must be really desperate for money'

June's rant backfired her as the social media users slammed the reality star in the comment section. An Instagram user wrote, "You're confused on what financial Dom is, obviously 🙄." Another follower commented, "it!! Are you trying to say that you are doing greetings, but your greetings are insulting people and they pay you for that? I’m just trying to figure out what you’re trying to do?" Another user said, "Is she talking about making an onlyfans or she’s getting paid to tell people off?!?!😂." Another person added, "Guess you will do most anything for money. That’s a shame." Another critic noted, "You must be really desperate for money." Another social media user penned, "Pay that $$$$ to Anna to help her fight cancer!"

Tags news