Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet left grossed as Mama June posts vulgar video amid daughter Anna Cardwell's fight with cancer

2023-08-17 16:25
The Internet wondered how Mama June could post such a vulgar post amid eldest daughter Anna's battle with cancer
Internet left grossed as Mama June posts vulgar video amid daughter Anna Cardwell's fight with cancer

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: It's no news for 'Mama June' fans that June Shannon's daughter Anna "Chickadee" Cardwell is fighting cancer. She is just 28 years old and has been diagnosed with stage four cancer in her liver, kidneys, and lungs.

Chickadee is going through treatments. And, during this time it is expected for her family members to be by her side. But, it seems Mama June is busy posting alleged vulgar videos on her social media.

She recently shared a video that left the Internet stunned over how oblivious the reality star could be amid her daughter's serious health issue.

Mama June does the 'Gobbler Challenge'

Mama June recently uploaded a video on TikTok doing the Gobbler Challenge. She captioned the video, "@Mindy’s Boutique Priceless got him with the #gobblerchallenge."

The reality star challenged her fans saying, "I challenge all of my ladies out there to do this you’re not seeing anything and it’s all in fun his reaction is priceless' while teasing they could win a $50 gift card for a boutique."

In another clip, Mama June was seen performing the Gobbler Challenge. Wearing a flower dress as she lay opposite Justin, Mama June switched on the camera.

She then lifted the bottom part of her dress and started rubbing the private area saying "gob gob gob gob..." Justin was embarrassed and blushed seeing this happen all of a sudden.

Mama June continued showing her private part to Justin in a teasing way.

@officialmamajune @Mindy’s Boutique Priceless got him with the #gobblerchallenge #sunday #denver #mamajune #prank #pricelss #husband #viral ♬ original sound - Mama June

Mama June stuns internet by posting vulgar video amid Anna Cardwell's cancer battle

After Mama June's video, users instantly started slamming the TLC star in the comment section. Daily Mail reported the comments made on the video, which Mama June deleted later.

The Internet wondered how Mama June could post such a vulgar post amid eldest daughter Anna's battle with cancer.

A fan commented on Instagram, "Worry about your oldest child with cancer dude and not f**king Instagram or TikTok all that. I know if my adult child had cancer I'd drop everything and be by her side and fighting with her not doing this crap."

"You need to stay off social media & pay more attention to your kids & grandkids. I mean would it kill you?" wrote another

Another called out the star, "Ok not trying to rain on your parade but this is kinda gross." A user commented, "I mean, she let her bf SA this same daughter and then took him back. Why on earth would we expect her to care about Anna now?"

Who is TLC star Mama June?

Mama June aka June Shannon is the matriarch of the Shannon family. Born in 1979, she is the mother of four daughters, Anna, Jessica, Lauryn, and Alana.

June has struggled with drugs. Thankfully, she has overcome past struggles and is now happily married to Justin. Mama June was previously in relationship with Geno Doah and even went to jail for felony drug possession in Alabama.

Tags news