Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She has leagues of servants': Kim Kardashian slammed for sharing her struggles of being a single mom

2023-05-24 12:48
Kim Kardashian earlier claimed that she sometimes 'cries herself to sleep' because she's a single-parent
'She has leagues of servants': Kim Kardashian slammed for sharing her struggles of being a single mom

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian faced resentment from many of her fans after recently highlighting the challenges of being a single mother. 'The Kardashians' star opened up about her challenges with raising her four children on her own during a podcast interview with Jay Shetty.

Kim, 42, admitted on the Monday, May 22 episode of the podcast 'On Purpose With Jay Shetty' that it is "really f*****g hard" to raise children and that she frequently "cries herself to sleep" as a result of the stress. Kim, who has children with her ex-husband Kanye West, said that parenting may sometimes be "full madness," but even in the confusion, she emphasized that it is still the "best chaos." Kim complained about having to care for her four children on her own, saying, "There are nights I cry myself to sleep. Like, holy s**t, this f*****g tornado in my house. Like, what just happened?"

READ MORE

Kim Kardashian says life is too short to spend with someone who doesn’t ‘align with what you believe in’

'When is this ever going to end?': Kim Kardashian sobs on camera while mom Kris Jenner worries in 'The Kardashians' teaser

'You are never prepared'

Kim said, "Everyone says the days are long and the years are short, and that couldn’t be like a more true statement. It is the most rewarding job in the entire world. It is. There is nothing that can prepare you. I don't care how long you wait. I don't care what you're waiting for. You are never prepared."

Many fans, however, disagreed with her complaints and remarked that the creator of SKIMS, who has daughters North, 9, and Chicago, 5, as well as sons Saint, 7, and Psalm, 4, has a lot more support than the ordinary mother.

'They have absolutely no clue about the struggle'

One person wrote, "She's chosen to be a 'single parent'; she has $$$ and tons of nannies and help; she's a phony always playing the victim to make more money; she's a disgrace." Another person wrote, "She has leagues of servants making absolutely every aspect of her life easy for her which includes taking care of her kids for her. Boo-f**kin'-hoo." A third person wrote, "Kim Kardashian is such a joke. She's not a single parent. Those kids have a father who would prolly like to be a lot more present than he already is. He prolly wants them to live with him." "I just can't.They have absolutely no clue about the struggle.You've never been a true single parent constantly juggling 2-3 jobs just to pay the basic bills while missing your children's formative years so y'all do go homeless AGAIN.BTW…I couldn't afford law school," one individual tweeted.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online