Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne confesses who's on her mind 'all day' as boyfriend Paul Skenes feels bad about how fans treated TikTok star at his game

2023-08-24 19:23
Olivia Dunne shared a latest video on TikTok, revealing who is on her mind all day
Olivia Dunne confesses who's on her mind 'all day' as boyfriend Paul Skenes feels bad about how fans treated TikTok star at his game

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Following Olivia Paige Dunne's admission that she had been thinking about someone all day, speculation among fans has turned to her recently confirmed boyfriend Paul Skenes.

Dunne, an LSU gymnastics star and social media sensation, has gained a significant following after deleting a series of photos from her Instagram account.

The decision has left fans questioning if Olivia Dunne altered the photos and fearing retaliation. With 4.3 million followers on Instagram and 7 million on TikTok, Dunne's rise to fame was gradual.

Who is on Olivia Dunne's mind all day?

In her most recent popular TikTok video, LSU gymnast Dunne followed in the trend-setting footsteps of the Cavinder brothers and Bryce James by joining the trend of "running through my mind."

Elena Arenas, another LSU classmate, and Livvy both promptly flashed their Instagram accounts while saying, "You been running through my mind all day."

Since Olivia Dunne is now openly dating MLB pitcher Paul Skenes, people are certain that the "mysterious" profile she is flashing is Skenes, despite the fact that the trend has become a common means to covertly confess one's secret crush.

One supporter remarked, "Obviously it's Paul Skenes, everyone knows it." The second person chimed in, "Paul Skenes?"

Third fan added, "We all know it's Paul Skenes." Fourth person commented, "You been running through my mind all day."

@livvy all day;) #foryou #lsu #gymnastics ♬ Running through my mind - N.

Paul Skenes reacted to how fans treated Olivia Dunne

Following weeks of online speculation, Paul Skenes has acknowledged his relationship with Olivia Dunne. Most recently, Dunne was observed alone in a skybox suite at a Single-A game in Bradenton.

Skenes claimed that Dunne was in the suite because she was being harassed by admirers. Skenes' comments were probably motivated by what happened to Dunne on Tuesday night at LECOM Park during his affiliated ball debut.

Skenes said, "I do wish she could come to a baseball game and just enjoy it," Skenes told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazettet. "It does irk me. I don’t have any control over it. She really doesn’t either. I’m sure it’ll get better as I go up levels, but that’s something I want for her."

Initially situated at home plate, Dunne watched from the broadcast booth after crowd teasing became out of control.

Tags news