Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin posts adorable throwback video with dog, fans say 'love his haircut'

2023-07-28 14:23
A fan wrote, 'I think your input is important and much needed. Keep shining! Your fur baby is adorable!'
'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin posts adorable throwback video with dog, fans say 'love his haircut'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: When it comes to social media, ‘The View’ co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin makes sure that politics stays on Twitter, while her husband, Justin Griffin, and pet dog, Herbie, remain on Instagram. Although Alyssa Griffin has limited access to the comment section on Instagram, her fans have an opportunity to leave comments occasionally, and most recently, it was on Alyssa’s throwback video.

Griffin recently posted an adorable video of herself and her dog, Herbie, and fans have rushed to the comment section to gush over just how cute Herbie is, while also praising Griffin’s work on ‘The View'.

‘Looking at old pics’

Griffin took to Instagram to post a throwback of herself and Herbie, where she’s wearing a pair of sunglasses and cuddling him close as she took the video. Griffin captioned the video, “Fav pasttime: looking at old pics and vids of Herb 🤩 Who is that little Muppet??” Fans rushed to the comment section of Griffin’s post as they couldn’t help but focus on how cute Herbie looked in the video, as he stole the spotlight away from Griffin. Nevertheless, while most focused on Herbie, a lot of fans continued to praise Griffin’s work on ‘The View’ which has become a common occurrence in her comment section.

‘Your fur baby is adorable’

Fans swooned over just how adorable Herbie looked in the video with Griffin as one fan wrote, “Herbie is adorable ❤️❤️he needs to join you on The View for a visit” Another fan also noticed his haircut and commented, “I love his haircut ❤️” Some people have also given Herbie a nickname as one person wrote in the comment section, “Floofy Herbalacious.”

Herbie might have momentarily stolen the spotlight, but the praises for Griffin’s work also flowed in. One fan wrote, “I very much enjoy your opinions on CNN. I think your input is important and much needed. Keep shining! Your fur baby is adorable!” Another fan commented, “You are such a natural on The View and on CNN. Oh and I love your taste in clothes and hairstyles so damn classy. Your Democrat fan ❤️” Griffin and Herbie have stolen hearts as fans continued to shower them with love, “You are great on the view. Keep strong.”

Tags news