Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Simon Cowell's face looking different? Fans worried as 'AGT' star shares new post

2023-08-11 19:45
One fan could not help but ask, 'What on earth has happened to your face?'
Why is Simon Cowell's face looking different? Fans worried as 'AGT' star shares new post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The ‘America’ Got Talent’ judge Simon Cowell posted a video on Instagram where he informed his fans about One Direction reaching a billion streams on Spotify.

While the news made many of the veteran 63-year-old judge’s fans ecstatic, the video sparked concerns among some of his fans who rushed into the comment about the media mogul’s taut skin and smooth countenance.

Most of the fans quipped that the former ‘The X Factor’ judge looked better before going under the knife. Cowell, however, denied doing plastic surgery but acceded to undergoing botox treatment.

'I've had a bit of Botox or whatever'

In April, during the opening episode of this season’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’, the Geordie duo Ant & Dec, both 47, joked about his allegedly “new face.”

In the episode, the audience found Dec saying, “We have a new face joining the judging panel” to which his Ant quickly replied, “What? Simon has a new face?” per Daily Mail.

However, while talking to The Mirror, Cowell denied the rumor of him doing a facelift surgery. “I think it's hysterical. I mean, it just makes me laugh. I haven't had a facelift or anything,” said the father-of-one.

He continued, “I've had a bit of Botox or whatever, but nothing drastic. So when I hear about this stuff, honestly it does make me laugh.

Nevertheless, Cowell did make fun of his changing face during one of May’s episodes of BGT after one participant, Tom Crosbie created Bruno Tonioli’s face from a Rubik’s Cubes and impressed the judges.

While Amanda Holden, 52, joked while;e pointing towards Tonioli, “Well, he's got the orange [face] right!” a perplexed Cowell asked, “How the hell do you do that?”

The artist replied, “Practice...turns out you have a really difficult face to make out of Rubik's Cubes.” To which Cowell joked, “I'll change my face...again," per Daily Mail

'You were and are good enough'

After the 'American Idol' veteran posted the video, fans rushed to the comments section to convey their bafflement. One fan could not help but ask, "What on earth has happened to your face?"

The second quipped, "The Botox is wearing off Simon 💀😂." "You used to look good before the plastic Simon," the third remarked poignantly.

"You've been clone 🙄 this ain't you," declared another flummoxed fan.

Another fan wrote a lengthy comment saying, "Hi Simon. With all due respect to you, and your probably don't read these comments, but you were good enough without all the cosmetic surgery or botox or whatever you are using or doing to alter your appearance. I think it's quite sad to see someone with your success and status doing this to themselves. You are part of the celebrity industry but you don't need to follow the trend. Be yourself. You were and are good enough. Take care."