Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross jokingly calls himself 'gay' during livestream, trolls 'think it's Andrew Tate'

2023-09-18 14:52
Adin Ross said, 'I just wanted to say, from the bottom of my heart, all you guys in my chat need to understand something'
Adin Ross jokingly calls himself 'gay' during livestream, trolls 'think it's Andrew Tate'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Popular streamer Adin Ross recently generated significant buzz by openly coming out as "gay" for fun during a live broadcast. It all unfolded during a conversation between Ross and fellow Kick ambassador Trainwreckstv.

The video clip capturing Ross' announcement rapidly gained traction on Twitter, sparking widespread discussions across the internet.

After viewing the Twitter video featuring Ross, a critic remarked, suggesting that it might be Andrew Tate, a controversial influencer. Previously, Tate had vehemently criticized Ross for his statements about gender, referring to him as a "f*****g bigot."

Adin Ross claims that he is 'gay'

A livestream clip, posted by the Twitter user @dramalert, captured the moment when Adin Ross openly declared his identification as "gay." In the video, Ross got up from his chair, adopting a different posture, and shared his thoughts on this matter.

"My bad, guys, I just wanted to say, from the bottom of my heart, all you guys in my chat need to understand something. Okay? I, hereby, would like to say that I... am gay."

After witnessing Adin Ross' clip during the livestream, numerous fans have taken to sharing their opinions and thoughts about the streamer. A fan commented, I think its Andrew Tate' Anothe fan said, "Good for him! It's important to embrace one's true self."

A third user wrote, "The things this guy will do to stay relevant is crazy."

A fourth user wrote, "Shocker looking at this person for a fraction of a second and it’s obvious." A last user wrote, "We all knew it."

Andrew Tate condemns Adin Ross

For context, during their conversation, Ross discussed the criticism he had received on Twitter for a tweet in which he made a certain assertion, "There are only two genders."

"You get locked up, and the world switches on me because I'm saying all these tweets, 'there's two genders,' and everyone's calling me an enemy and all these crazy things. I don't have anyone to talk to, bro, who's my role model? Who the f**k, who do I look up to? I have no one." Adin Ross added.

Without hesitation, Tate interjected, seeking confirmation from Ross regarding his stance on the statement about there being only two genders.

Upon Ross confirming his position, Tate vehemently condemned his viewpoint on LGBTQ+ issues, using strong language and labeling him a "f*****g bigot."

Tate said, "You're a f*****g bigot. That is disgusting! Where did you get that idea? Where would you come up with the crazy idea that there are only two genders? When did that get into your brain? You should know better."

Tags news