Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Is Amouranth still getting forced by her husband?': Concerned fans seek clarity about ASMR Queen's relationship status

2023-06-25 20:26
Amouranth once broke down during a live stream and claimed that her husband had threatened to kill her dogs and steal all their money
'Is Amouranth still getting forced by her husband?': Concerned fans seek clarity about ASMR Queen's relationship status

HOUSTON, TEXAS: HasanAbi recently talked about Amouranth in his Twitch stream, and Reddit users couldn't hold back from reacting to a clip of it shared on the discussion website. During one such discussion, a concerned fan asked for clarity about Amouranth's relationship status.

The video clip shared on Reddit was about HasanAbi criticizing xQc and Amouranth for their recent collaborations, dismissing Pokimane's views on Kick as a gambling platform, and highlighting the shifted attitudes of the creators. HasanAbi felt that the latest debate is simply intended to draw more viewers and attention to Kick, a nascent streaming platform that has been signing up renowned streamers.

'Is Amouranth still getting forced by her husband'

While Reddit users were discussing HasanAbi's claims on the subreddit, r/LivestreamFail, a follower of the AMSR Queen wrote, "I know this has nothing to do with the post but is amouranth still getting forced by her husband to show her t**s and shower on stream and s**t or did that drama all just magically go away and she carried on just doing the exact same stuff herself without being forced." To this, many other users reacted. One claimed that the streamer never had an abusive relationship, writing, "She was never forced to do anything on her stream, what the story was is that her husband forced her to do it all the time, as many hours a day as possible. She wants to show off her body and she wants to do OF, but her husband took what was basically a hobby for her and made it into a early 1900s 12h job 7 days a week." Another Redditor expressed, "It wasn't about being forced to do things as much as it was about him micro managing her life, make demands of her business and emotionally and verbally abuse her. The whole "he is forcing her" was something that parasocials started "deducing" from the conversations."

Comment
by u/BcDownes from discussion Hasans talking about people switching up after signing to kick
in LivestreamFail Comment
by u/seaworldismyworld from discussion Hasans talking about people switching up after signing to kick
in LivestreamFail Comment
by u/NaoSouONight from discussion Hasans talking about people switching up after signing to kick
in LivestreamFail

What happened between Amouranth and her husband?

After having a phone call with her husband live on a stream, Amouranth broke down and had an emotional moment. The streamer apparently got into an argument with her husband, who threatened to kill her dogs and steal all of their money. Amouranth revealed violent texts from her husband shortly after the phone call as well as showed communications in which he threatened to destroy her belongings and merchandise if she did not answer his messages.

She even revealed information about her financial condition, claiming that her husband was in charge of all of their accounts. Amouranth stated that the latter threatened to leave her with only $1 million and take the rest, saying, "I'm going to leave you with $1 million, and I'm going to take the rest because I worked harder than you. If you don't agree, then I'm going to burn it all; I'm going to put it all on f**king crypto! All these threats, always threats."

A Twitter user shared the clip from her stream, captioning it, "Amouranth has revealed that she has a husband, along with revealing his abuse. He has threatened to kill her dogs, take all their money, and forced her to stream."