Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me': Fans sob over Playboy model's tragic secrets revealed in Netflix documentary

2023-05-17 00:52
After Netflix released the documentary, fans were saddened by the tragic 'hidden truths' about Anna Nicole Smith's life
'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me': Fans sob over Playboy model's tragic secrets revealed in Netflix documentary

'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me': Fans sob over Playboy model's tragic secrets revealed in Netflix docu

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Netflix’s ‘Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me’ has already premiered, and it unveils the darkest secrets of the iconic Playboy and Guess model, Anna Nicole Smith. This emotional deep dive into Anna’s life is directed by Ursula MacFarlane and based on the 'hidden' parts of her life story.

The film features recorded tapes borrowed from Anna Nicole Smith’s loved ones and their statements on camera. ‘Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me’ is produced by Alexandra Lacey. After Netflix released the documentary, fans were left feeling overwhelmed with sadness as they watched the tragic events in the life of Marilyn Monroe’s die-hard fan, Anna Nicole Smith. Although many speculated that she lied about her childhood abuse to earn money, in the end, she did not deserve her unexpected end.

RELATED ARTICLES

Why Anna Nicole Smith hated hometown of Mexia: New docu uncovers truth behind tragic model's abuse 'lies'

New Anna Nicole Smith documentary reveals her first meeting with Larry Birkhead

‘It’s so sad’

While many viewers have reacted to the documentary ‘Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me’, some took to social media to share Anna’s pain and how she must have felt. One viewer felt so sad that he recommended Netflix to have a ‘happy or sad rating’; he added, “Netflix and other streaming channels should add happy or sad to their ratings. I just saw Anna Nicole Smith's story and I was very very sad afterwards. I don't recall ever wanting to feel sad on purpose!” Another viewer expressed his views about being called a ‘gold digger’ and tweeted, “I'm part way through the Anna Nicole documentary on Netflix and it's so sad to me that everyone thought of her as a gold digger when she was with Howard. At face value it would seem that way, but so many of her friends and acquaintances have said that they were genuinely loving”. One more Twitter user explained her anger on people who politely dragged Anna’s name into the mud. He added “whoever made this anna nicole documentary is actually going to hell like i am seething at 4:30 am about how they did her wrong all over again, but with a more liberal tone to the way they drag her ass thru the dirt”.

As many documentary viewers gave their judgment, some fans seemed sad and upset after watching the film. One user tweeted, “Just watched the Anna Nicole Smith documentary and ughhhh. Life is unfair”. At the same time, another wrote, “I'm watching the doco on #AnnaNicoleSmith sad really. By God, she was beautiful in those Guess ads from the 80's”. Another Twitter user reflected on Daniel and Anna’s death and pointed out the unjust treatment she got from her loved ones, “If only #AnnaNicoleSmith had ONE person truly love/care about her (aside from Daniel), maybe she wouldn’t have fabricated & settled for less than she deserved. She was used/abused… viewed as a commodity… not seen as human… it’s so sad. May Vickie Lynn & Daniel rest in peace”.

‘Good watch’

‘Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me’ centers around the dark secrets and ‘hidden truths’ of Anna Nicole Smith’s life. Many fans of Anna Nicole Smith shared their curiosity and excitement to watch the documentary on social media. A Twitter user wrote, “Ouuuuuuu that #AnnaNicoleSmith documentary looks good. Let me watch it today”, while another said, “Loveeeeed the #AnnaNicoleSmith docu. #Iconic #Goals”. Another user added, “Just dropped on #Netflix today #AnnaNicoleSmith: You don’t know me …. Good watch”.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.