Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans thank Al Roker for 'inspiration' as 'Today' host shares motivating workout video after knee surgery

2023-08-28 17:28
Al Roker has revealed how he is keeping up a healthy lifestyle by regularly exercising after his knee replacement surgery
Fans thank Al Roker for 'inspiration' as 'Today' host shares motivating workout video after knee surgery

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Today' show host Al Roker recently motivated his fans to kick start the week actively off by posting a video of himself and his wife Deborah Roberts working out.

Roker recently had undergone a knee replacement surgery which kept him away from work and worried the many viewers of the popular morning talk show.

But Roker has revealed how he is keeping up with a healthy lifestyle by regularly exercising and having a positive outlook.

Fans flocked to the comments section of his video on Instagram and praised his quick jump to recovery after the surgery. They hailed the meteorologist for continuing to work on his health even after being in his late 60s.

Al Roker joined by wife Deborah Roberts for morning workout routine

Al Roker shared an adorable video of his wife Deborah Roberts joining him on a morning run.

"You never know who you are going to run into on country road on a Sunday morning," he said while recording himself walking.

He greeted Roberts as she jogged past him with a, "Hey there! Nice to see you!"

"Moving at the speed of light," he remarked about his wife as he walked rather slowly as compared to her.

"Hope you are having a good Sunday, getting your steps in," Roker addressed his followers, adding, "And we got big things coming for September!"

Roker referred to the health plan initiative of the 'Today' show which is called 'Start TODAY'. The newsletter offers advice to the viewers of the talk show about ways in which they can improve their health through diet and exercise.

As announced by the host, the newsletter is set to announce new things as we close this month and move into a new one.

Why did Al Roker undergo knee surgery?

Al Roker had to go through a knee replacement surgery a couple of months ago which was an operation done on his already replaced knee.

He had previously shared with 'Today', "This one is a little more complicated [surgery] because it was what they call a revision. It’s was a replacement of a replacement, so they had to take stuff out, put new stuff in, so it was a bit of a bear."

It was a major surgery and had an impact on his health but Roker was quick to get back on his feet.

Fans find Al Roker's spirit motivating

The video reflected Al Roker's motivated stance regarding his health and the fans could feel it too.

"I am so proud of your continued recovery from knee replacement. Happy Sunday!" a fan wrote on the post.

Another one commented, "You are a blindingly brilliant light, Al. Your positivity, outlook, and authenticity are much appreciated here in Northern VA. Cheers!!"

One user said, "Thanks for the inspiration, Uncle Al!! ❤️."

Another fan wrote, "You to put a smile on my face and I feel so good and I thank God because I got to know you too, and many more."

Many others gushed over seeing the couple together too as a fan wrote, "I love watching both of you posting about your walk/runs!!!!" Another said, "You two are so adorable!" while a fan also added, "The Rokers are GOALS!"

Tags news epcelebs