Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Karlie Kloss' son's name? Supermodel confirms birth of second child with husband Joshua Kushner

2023-07-21 01:25
'Welcome to the world. 7.11.23,' wrote Joshua Kushner while sharing a photo of the newborn
What is Karlie Kloss' son's name? Supermodel confirms birth of second child with husband Joshua Kushner

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Karlie Kloss has finally confirmed she has welcomed a second child with her husband Joshua Kushner. The supermodel posted a photo to announce the news and also revealed the adorable name of her son to the fans.

Karlie and Joshua, who are together since 2012, welcomed their first son Levi Joseph in March 2021. The couple shared the first glimpse of their newborn on their Instagram accounts last week.

What is her son's name?

"Welcome to the world. 7.11.23," Joshua wrote alongside a photo of the baby. Kloss captioned the latest post, "Elijah Jude 7.11.23," and fans responded with congratulatory messages and heart emojis, saying it was a beautiful name.

"Beautiful name, Karlie!!!!!!," wrote a fan. One more fan commented on her Instagram post, "Levi and Elijah," followed with heart emojis. "Congrats karlie and welcome Elijah," wrote another fan. "Yaaaay so thrilled for you mama xX," wrote Britsh model Poppy Delevingne. The 30-year-old model announced her second pregnancy by debuting her baby bump at the Met Gala New York, alongside Joshua earlier this year.

'I don’t know how to style a belly'

"I don’t know how to style a belly," she told Page Six at the time, saying the reveal felt "special' and vulnerable". She also said her previous pregnancy happened during the pandemic. "Baby's first Met Gala. I mean, it's hard to top this. I will be telling them about this for many years.," She told E! News as she hit the red carpet. Before giving birth to her second son, Kloss continued to share adorable updates about her pregnancy. On June 27, she wrote, "Life lately," as could be seen with Levi in a nursery. Karlie previously recalled on Today Show that parenting felt to her "the greatest joy I never knew."

'It's just the most profound experience'

Revealing how she felt in love with her firstborn as he was placed in her arms, she said, "I just had this moment of like, "Wow, every woman who has a child, every parent goes through this. It's just the most profound experience that I had no idea until having a kid." She further said, "Priorities change. Everything changes. I think the last few years have changed us as well. I have become, first of all, so much more efficient with my time. I'm actually on time everywhere now."

Tags news