Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate claims DIICOT is 'hassling' people globally to prove he has more cars, Internet labels him 'most wanted man on the planet'

2023-11-29 18:55
Andrew Tate accused DIICOT of gathering evidence to falsely accusing him of owning more cars than the one they confiscated
Andrew Tate claims DIICOT is 'hassling' people globally to prove he has more cars, Internet labels him 'most wanted man on the planet'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial figure in the social media landscape, recently used platform X (formerly Twitter) to make specific claims about Bucharest's DIICOT (Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism).

He accused DIICOT of allegedly pressuring individuals to provide evidence to prove that he (Andrew) owns more cars.

The complicated relationship between Andrew and DIICOT dates back to December 2022 when the agency confiscated Andrew's assets following charges of human trafficking, sexual assault, and organized crime against him and his brother, Tristan Tate.

According to a fan account, DIICOT has recently appealed to the Bucharest court to reconsider easing the restrictions on Andrew Tate and Tristan, to prevent them from traveling outside of Romania.

Andrew Tate states that DIICOT is trying to seize more money from him

In a recent post on platform X (formerly Twitter), Andrew passionately expressed his grievances against DIICOT, accusing them of relentless efforts to gather evidence falsely implicating him in owning more cars than the one they confiscated.

He stated, "They're still trying. Sending police all around Europe hassling people in other countries to try and prove I own cars that I DONT own so they can take them."

In another tweet, Andrew directed his claims at DIICOT, saying, "Dicott have been instructed to find and seize as much of our money as they can before the case is dismissed. They're hassling people globally. From the Cook Islands to the Caribbean."

Describing DIICOT's actions as a robbery, Andrew emphasized, "It's simply a robbery. They can't stand they've only found 17 million. They can't stand I live a good life, and drive a nice car. If they had it their way - my children would starve."

Andrew concluded his point by asserting, "It's not about guilt. Never was. The process is the punishment."

Reacting to Andrew's recent accusations against DIICOT, his brother Tristan also stepped forward to criticize DIICOT and the Romanian authorities.

Tristan expressed, "A clear waste of Romanian State resources. Captain Ahabs obsession with the white whale destroyed him."

He continued, saying, "The Romanian people shouldn’t be paying for this man’s personal quest and vendetta. This country deserves better."

Fans say Andrew Tate's life is a 'movie'

In the wake of Andrew's accusations against DIICOT, claiming that the organization is attempting to trouble individuals globally to gather evidence proving his ownership of additional cars, many users have come forward to voice their opinions.

A user wrote, "Sucks to be the most wanted man on the Planet, my man plays GTA on the hard mode"

Another user wrote, "Man is living a movie in real life."

A user stated, "Aight now they're scavenging for them, that's crazy."

A user commented, "That sounds like a serious mix-up and quite a hassle. It's surprising how far they're going with this misunderstanding."

Tags news