Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' hosts in splits as ‘Law & Order’ star Anthony Anderson's mom Doris calls him a 'c***blocker'

2023-06-18 11:27
'The View' producers had to censor guest Anthony Anderson's mother, Doris Bowman, on Friday, June 17, after the conversation turned NSFW
'The View' hosts in splits as ‘Law & Order’ star Anthony Anderson's mom Doris calls him a 'c***blocker'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: There is no denying that the co-hosts of 'The View', an exclusively female panel can hold the fort down for most of the time. However, sometimes a little extra help, aka the guests on the show, only add to the vanity. On Friday, June 17, 'The View’ co-hosts, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Ana Navarro, Sunny Hostin, and Alyssa Farah Griffin welcomed Anthony Anderson to their talk show.

Anderson is best known for his role in ‘Black-ish’ and ‘Law & Order’ and for his appearance on ‘The View’, his mother, Doris Bowman, accompanied him. After all the political talk on ‘The View’ the co-hosts could have used a good laugh, and that’s exactly what Doris brought to the table, quite literally, and the co-hosts simply couldn’t compose themselves, and ‘The View’ couldn’t help but censor Doris!

‘Is he a good wingman?’

Anderson and Doris were on ‘The View’ to promote their latest reality series, ‘Trippin' With Anthony Anderson and Mama Doris’ where the mother-son duo took a trip across Europe and were ready to talk about some of their experiences. Of course, the co-hosts love a little bit of gossip, and Navarro couldn’t help but brings up Doris’ ‘single’ status and says, “And I’m sure in Europe you crossed paths with some very sophisticated gentlemen.” Doris nods in agreement with an “Mhmm, but I didn’t let Anthony know.”

When Doris is asked whether her son is a good wingman, she denies it, followed by ‘The View’ censoring her next few words. Nevertheless, given the reaction of the co-hosts and some lip reading, Doris seemingly called her son a ‘c*ckblocker'.

‘I think it’s time to move on’

As the co-hosts can’t compose themselves, Anderson chimes in, “I refuse to call some stranger daddy! I’m protecting you.” Behar soon realizes that this could continue for a while, and given Whoopi Goldberg’s absence from this episode, she took it upon herself to cut it short as she says, “I think it’s time to move on,” and move on they did. Doris continued being her candid self for the rest of the segment, but at least the producers didn’t have to censor her anymore!