Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Basic Instinct is back': Sharon Stone, 65, gets photobombed by her pet pooch Bandit as she shares glamorous bikini selfie from LA mansion

2023-05-25 16:27
Sharon Stone wore a black and green leopard printed two-piece from Dolce and Gabbana for her mirror selfie, but her pet pooch stole the limelight
'Basic Instinct is back': Sharon Stone, 65, gets photobombed by her pet pooch Bandit as she shares glamorous bikini selfie from LA mansion

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: On Wednesday, May 24, 2023, Sharon Stone, 65, took to Instagram to share a glamorous photo of herself wearing a bikini while posing in the living room of her Beverly Hills mansion. However, the picture was hilariously photobombed by her dog Bandit, who can be seen peeking from behind a statue placed on a leaf-printed couch.

Alongside the French bulldog, the photo also showed a coffee table with several books and an armchair with a cushion. The ‘Basic Instict’ star reportedly adopted the pooch in 2018, the Daily Mail reported. In the mirror selfie, Stone could be seen wearing a black and green leopard-printed two-piece from Dolce and Gabbana along with black sunglasses. She took the photo standing in front of a framed color photo of Marilyn Monroe wrapped in white sheets. “Ready for summer,” Stone wrote in the caption of her post.

READ MORE

STONE COLD FOX: Sharon Stone, 64, stuns fans in off-shoulder lemon jumpsuit at fashion show

‘I went Hollywood’: Sharon Stone shows off oversized lips as she celebrates 65th birthday

‘Your dog!’

Stone’s Instagram followers were quick to comment on her alluring mirror selfie, with many noticing her pet pooch in the background. “The dogs side eye lol,” wrote comedian Whitney Cummings. “Your dog!” Argentinean actress Julieta Ortega commented. “Your dog is like dammnnnn,” a fan joked. Many also complimented the actress for sharing the stunning snap. “GIRL SLAYYYY,” ‘Almost Adulting’ podcast host Violeta Benson gushed. “Top!” actress Tatiana Astengo added.

“GET IT,” Kelly Rowland wrote alongside a fire emoji. “OBSESSED WITH YOU,” commented actress Abby Feldman. “Beautiful Diva,” one fan complimented. “Forever sexy!!!” added another. “Bravo! You awesome and sexy woman,” a third wrote.

One said, “Sharon you look fantastic for ANY age. Keep doing you and don’t listen to any haters. You look fantastic and fit and healthy,” while another mentioned, “Basic Instinct is back!”

‘I like clothes that are simple’

In 2021, Stone opened up about her dressing choices during an interview and told WSJ magazine that she likes to choose her outfits “carefully.” “I also think we're not all built the same, so we have to figure out what works for our body type or proportion—and what works with our personality,” she told the publication. “I don't really like to be uncomfortable, so I’m not one of those people that you’re often going to see in a bustier, uncomfortable shoes—gear that's really hard to wear,” Stone said.

“I like clothes that are simple and clean and structurally, architecturally interesting. I like hippie kind of clothes,” she shared at the time. The ‘Total Recall” star also gave an insight of her routine and revealed how she manages to look great. “My favorite breakfast is watermelon with feta cheese and mint, with olive oil and salt and pepper,” Stone said. “And then I usually have a piece of gluten-free sourdough toast with that and an herbal tea,” she added. The actress also stated that she does plenty of workouts.

“During Covid… I started devising different things that I just did for myself. I think squats are really important. If you do squats every day, that really does get your whole body together,” she mentioned. “I was a martial artist when I was young. I haven't practiced in decades, but I still like to do my punches,” Stone shared. The actress also said that she loves to swim in the swimming pool located in the backyard of her Beverly Hills mansion. “I really like to swim, and I find that [the] butterfly is a really great overall workout for me, and a stroke that really works for my body overall. I like to plank, and I have [young sons] so we do planking contests to see who can plank the longest…. They can plank for half an hour,” Stone shared.

The ‘Ratched’ star also mentioned that she sometimes bathes in Dead Sea salts and arnica. “Last night I was getting a really bad muscle ache, body ache, headache, and I took a bath in Dead Sea salts and arnica. And that was really, really, really helpful,” Stone shared at the time. “So I sort of use herbs and teas as medicine. If my stomach's upset, I drink lemon and ginger teas and peppermint teas and these kinds of gentle herb things. I'm very gentle with myself and the things that I use,” she added.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs