Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are xQc and Kai Cenat close? Kick streamer labels Twitch king's short film 'Global Pursuit' a 'disaster'

2023-08-26 15:57
Kai Cenat recently premiered the film 'Global Pursuit' on YouTube, which quickly garnered over 200,000 views within an hour
Are xQc and Kai Cenat close? Kick streamer labels Twitch king's short film 'Global Pursuit' a 'disaster'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a recent livestream, xQc playfully teased and offered a candid critique for Kai Cenat's debut short film, 'Global Pursuit'.

Following the screening of Kai Cenat's short film, xQc delivered an unfiltered review.

For the unversed, Kai Cenat recently premiered the film 'Global Pursuit' on YouTube, which quickly garnered over 200,000 views within an hour.

Despite its initial popularity, xQc's live-streamed reaction was far from impressive, and he shared his criticisms openly.

xQc gives blunt rating for Kai Cenat’s short film 'Global Pursuit'

During one of xQc's recent livestreams, he was witnessed watching Kai Cenat's debut short film. After a fan requested for his review, xQc didn't hold back in his critique.

xQc stated, “I get it though, it's for fun, I get it. You guys asked me for a rating, I gave a rating.”

xQc gave a score out of 10 based on his experience as a content producer. When comparing it to other films, he went on to give it a pretty critical assessment.

He said, “From what Kai comes from, from what I assume... For the project that it is, right? I'll give it a 5.5. Overall, all movies considered, cinematography rating, you know? It was like a 1.3."

xQc also questioned whether he was allowed to give a rating, saying, “What?? Am I not allowed? Am I not allowed, dude?"

He then expressed his difficulty in understanding the film's timeline due to the editing, saying, “I think that's... Guys, the editing, the way this thing is edited, and the way they're making the timeline and everything? It's hard to tell what the f**k is going on."

Furthermore, xQc shared insights into the challenges of cinematography and filmmaking, saying, “Look, chat there are massive problems with the filming, the editing, and the audio."

He went on to say, "It's a f******g disaster. It's why I gave it a 1.3 [sic] on the general cinematography. Because everything that matters in filmmaking is a disaster."

Internet divided over xQc's reaction to Kai Cenat's short film

After watching xQc's reaction to Kai Cenat's new short film 'Global Pursuit', fans took to Twitter to share their opinions.

One fan said, "Real friends keep it real." Another fan wrote, "Kai did his thing." The third fan said, "I’m so proud of Kai man I’m so happy he’s doing what he always wanted to do. And he’s succeeding it already. Such a talented man." The fourth user said, "Why does X always sound mad?" The last user said, "So what xqc is some movie actor extraordinaire now??? Like wtf."

Tags news