Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Live's Kelly Ripa suffers awkward wardrobe malfunction while discussing 'sense of humor' with Mark Consuelos

2023-07-04 12:26
The couple and co-hosts, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, have returned to ABC morning show after spending a long week on a well-deserved vacation
Live's Kelly Ripa suffers awkward wardrobe malfunction while discussing 'sense of humor' with Mark Consuelos

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ABC's ‘Live with Kelly and Mark’ has been under a lot of speculation following the beloved hosts' brief hiatus. The couple and co-hosts, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos spent a long week on a well-deserved vacation. But Ripa's return to the show wasn't as smooth, it seems. Recently, Ripa suffered a wardrobe malfunction as she lost her mic from the neckline of her dress.

This isn’t the first time that Ripa had an embarrassing moment on live TV. She has encountered it several times, giving a ‘Hot Topic’ to the viewers. In a recent episode, Ripa again ran into a wardrobe malfunction with her gorgeous outspoken bright yellow, low-cut dress while talking about ‘having a sense of humor’ with her husband and co-host, Consuelos.

Also Read: What is ‘Fatal Seduction’ about? Plot of Netflix’s South African thriller series explained

Kelly Ripa’s embarrassing on-air moment

During a live segment of ‘Live with Kelly and Mark’ on Monday, July 3, the 52-year-old host, Ripa, chatted about having a ‘sense of humor’ with Consuelos.

Kelly said, “I know a lot of smart people with no sense of humor," and Mark agreed with her adding, “Correct.” Kelly continued with her statement, “And you just can’t get over it."

Also Read: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 viewers feel Aaron B and Charity Lawson have 'no chemistry' after their date: 'They don't have IT factor'

However, suddenly, she was seen tugging at the neckline of her outfit as she stunned in a bright, low-cut yellow dress. The television personality had her microphone secured around her neck, requiring some adjustments and fidgeting. Referring to a specific individual, she remarked, while glancing down and readjusting her microphone, “You know who I’m talking about."

After discreetly finishing the task, the conversation resumed. This time, it appeared that her microphone was securely fastened, allowing the show to proceed.

Also Read: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Host Jesse Palmer's major shade at 'insufferable' Brayden Bowers leaves fans in splits

Kelly Ripa’s new gig

In a captioned post, “Kelly Ripa is bringing back @generationgapabc”, it was announced that the ‘Live’ host will be bringing back the second season of the game show. 'Generation Gap' premiered on Thursday, June 29, and is available for streaming on Hulu.

Kelly also shared a brief clip from the first episode and shared the exciting news that her podcast, ‘Let's Talk Off Camera’, had been voted as number one. She described it as the “show that goes on in my head when the cameras stop rolling. I get to ask the questions that I really want to know and talk to friends and experts about the topics I really want to discuss." She emphasized that these conversations are “unfiltered, often unhinged."

Following the Season 2 premiere of ‘Generation Gap’, some viewers expressed their belief that the show may be “staged." This speculation arose from their observations of unusual answers and seemingly easy questions.

More from MEAWW

'Yosef Aborady has a daughter at home': ABC show called out for mentioning 'The Bachelorette' alum's child as joke in steamy scene

When will new episodes of 'The View' air? Fans say hosts 'take a lot of time off' as show goes on sudden hiatus