Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce's reaction to a Taylor Swift tune has Swifties wishing this is the 'love endgame' for singer

2023-11-20 14:51
The fairytale romance of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift has left fans hoping for a forever story
Travis Kelce's reaction to a Taylor Swift tune has Swifties wishing this is the 'love endgame' for singer

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: A video showing Travis Kelce dancing and singing along to beau Taylor Swift's song 'Love Story' has gone viral on the Internet, with Swifties commenting that this might be the 'endgame' for the pop star and the Chiefs tight end. Kelce is seen mouthing the lyrics, “Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone / I’ll be waiting, all that’s left to do is run,” in the video.

The idea the couple may have found their forever after has gained traction after the 33-year-old singer surprised the crowd at her Eras Tour in Argentina on November 11 by playing her hit song 'End Game' as part of her surprise acoustic set.

According to Page Six, the track is from her 2017 'Reputation' album which includes several sports references and describes a never-ending romance.

Travis Kelce's presence at Eras Tour concert

Fans felt that Swift's decision to play the song with the 34-year-old NFL star in the audience gave the indication that she saw their relationship going the distance.

There was another hint which helped fans arrive at this conclusion. The color-changing wristbands that the crowd was provided at the concert started flashing the Kansas City Chiefs colors, red and gold, just as Swift started to play the song on the piano.

While she sang 'Lover', the Grammy winner could not keep her eyes off Kelce, who was in the VIP tent dancing with her father Scott Swift.

Internet hopes Swift and Kelce go the distance

Swifties took to social media to gush about the world's arguably most trending couple, and are keeping their fingers crossed for the adorable duo to make it to the end.

"Please let this be her Endgame 🔥 they are so proud of each other, I cannot express how much I love them 🥰" shared a fan on X, posting the video of Kelce grooving to Taylor's song at a bar.

"I believe in my heart of hearts it is the endgame for T T," commented another user.

"I have never agreed more with a single tweet then this one," wrote a third.

"You found your soulmate, Travis 🥹" read another tweet, along with a video tribute to the couple.

Tags news