Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This is precious': Internet lauds Luis Ruelas after 'RHONJ' star shares glimpse of outing with autistic son Nicholas

2023-09-11 14:58
'RHONJ' star Luis Ruelas took to his social media to share a video of Nicholas enjoying an 'awesome day' at the mall
'This is precious': Internet lauds Luis Ruelas after 'RHONJ' star shares glimpse of outing with autistic son Nicholas

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Luis Ruelas recently posted a video on his Instagram chronicling the events of the day that he spent with his autistic son Nicholas.

In the post, he wrote, "Awesome day at the mall with Nicholas & his best friend Sam," and attached a video in which Nicholas is seen having a good time with his best friend.

Fans laud Luis Ruelas for his day out with Nicholas

Luis Ruelas's gesture immediately won over the Internet as comments started pouring in on the post, praising him for his parenting style.

One user wrote, "Thanks Louie , for sharing these heartwarming videos of your sweet son Nicholas!!! His joyful nature warms my ❤️."

Another commented: "Ty, Louie for posting these pics of Nick. You give parents of children on the spectrum hope. I remember when Jacqueline & Chris Laurita worked tirelessly without a platform such as this to shed light on autism. We saw them struggle immensely on the show during seasons 3 & 4. Nick's smile speaks volumes how the movement has progressed."

"Nicholas is the man!! Love this!" wrote one, with a user noting, "this is so beautiful. I am a special education teacher and to see how much love you have for your son is truly amazing. Every time I see a post with Nicholas it melts my heart. God bless all of you!!"

One user expressed her joy for the father-son duo, saying, "I love your relationship with Nicholas. It makes my heart so happy," while a person added, "This is precious. Your a dedicated father."

Another user expressed, "Look at those smiles! Thank you for sharing and so glad they had fun!"

How many children does 'RHONJ' star Luis Ruelas have?

Luis Ruelas shares two sons from his previous relationship with Marissa DiMartino Ruelas, Nicholas, 2, and Louie Jr, 19.

After tying the knot with Bravo star Teresa Giudice, he became stepfather to Giudice's four daughters, namely Gia, 22, Gabriella, 19, Milania, 17, and Audriana, 13.

Did 'RHNOJ' star Luis Ruelas hire a private investigator?

During the finale of 'RHONJ' Season 13, Luis Ruelas was rumored to have hired private investigator Bo Dietl to dig up dirt and look into his wife Teresa Giudice's cast mates.

However, Dietl, a former NYPD officer turned private investigator, squashed the speculations, clarifying that he wasn't hired by Luis, as per ET. Subsequently, Ruelas went back on his claim, stating that he had lied and had made the claims following an argument with Joe and Mellisa Gorga.

Who is Luis Ruelas?

Luis Ruelas is a 48-year-old businessman from New Jersey who has been married to 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice since 2022.

He is said to work in the digital media industry and has co-founded a new company that manages lead generation and ad sales. Prior to that, Luis used to work as a CEO of Interactive Marketing Solutions till August 2012, according to US Weekly.

Tags news