Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dillon Danis labels Jake Paul 'fake' for not defending brother Logan Paul and his fiance Nina Agdal, Internet says 'they’re showing their true colors'

2023-08-30 17:29
Logan Paul and Nina Agdal just got engaged, but Danis has attacked her previous relationships and shared several indecent images of her online
Dillon Danis labels Jake Paul 'fake' for not defending brother Logan Paul and his fiance Nina Agdal, Internet says 'they’re showing their true colors'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul has been silent during the conflict between Logan Paul and Dillon Danis about Paul's fiancee Nina Agdal, which has led Danis to wonder why he isn't standing up for his brother.

Logan Paul will square off against Dillon Danis in a boxing battle on "The Prime card", a Misfits Boxing pay-per-view event that takes place on October 14 in Manchester, England.

Dillon Danis takes a jibe at Paul brothers

In a tweet, Dillon Danis referred to the two as "fake brothers," saying, “I still can’t wrap my head around Jake Paul not defending his own flesh and blood. For anyone out there with a brother, I speak for many of us when I say they are fake brothers. Personally, I'd take a bullet for mine without a second of thought – that's true loyalty.”

Dillon Danis has attacked Paul's fiancee, Nina Agdal, in an aggressive effort to promote the fight in the days leading up to it. Logan Paul and the Danish model just got engaged, but Danis has attacked her previous relationships and shared several indecent images of her online.

Internet agrees with Dillon Danis

Many fans agreed with Dillon Danis' tweet about the Paul brothers. A user commented on the post saying, “I’d give a kidney to any of my 3 sisters.. I’d break a leg so they could walk, I’d break a wing so they could fly… I love my girlies.”

Another said, “They’re showing their true colours now. Pressure is clearly getting to Logan. Hes cracking before our eyes.”

A fan added, “I guess he is returning the same energy to Logan,” while someone else said, “Jake has always been selfish and disrespectful.”

An X user pointed out, “It ain't his beef. Other than internet bashing there is zero intimidation to be honest. Can't wait for the event.”

Tags news epcelebs