Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Masked Singer' Season 10 Spoiler: Is Justin Guarini behind S'more mask? 'American Idol' clue points to singer

2023-10-12 07:58
Justin Guarini is rumored to be behind the S'more mask, based on clues about his 'American Idol' experience
'The Masked Singer' Season 10 Spoiler: Is Justin Guarini behind S'more mask? 'American Idol' clue points to singer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The Masked Singer Season 10 contestant S'more has given fans and panelists alike plenty of clues to speculate about his identity. In the most recent episode, the panelists' final guesses for the masked singer were JC Chasez, Kevin Richardson, and Simu Liu. However, based on the clues, fans believe there is a high chance for him to be Justin Guarini.

Justin was the runner-up of 'American Idol' Season 1. S'More said in his clue package, "I traveled the lands near and far making headlines with fellow adventurers and idols." The idols here hint towards the fame they got through 'American Idol.'

S'more's clue about fans cheering him on step by step could be interpreted as a reference to his experience on 'American Idol'. He was a popular contestant on the show and won every episode until the finale when he lost to Kelly Clarkson.

Not only does the clue align for Justin to be under the S'More mask, but if both performances are matched, one can effortlessly reach the stability they have in their voice.

The Broadway debut clue hints towards Justin's 'captivating' appearance in the musical adaptation of Pedro Almodovar's film 'Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.'

Fans speculate S'More's identity

A fan took to the Reddit thread with the title "Who is S'more?" saying, "It’s Justin Guarini, the boy band clues; he was constantly compared to a boy band singer with his higher pitch. Deep dish, he was in a production of “Chicago”. Movie reel, he and Kelly Clarkson did a movie after getting 1st (Kelly) and 2nd (Justin) on American Idol."

Another claimed, "When were the filming dates for season 10? The only thing keeping me from agreeing with the Justin Guarini guess is that he was leading the Broadway company of Once Upon a One More Time until just recently (closed September 3)."

Another commented on the reasons, "I'm going with Justin based on this episode clues. They showed a pirate ship and called him a "swashbuckling smore". Justin was in The Pirates of Penzance. Traveled on the AI tour with fellow adventurers. He was in Chicago and is part Italian (deep dish pizza). He did Dr. Pepper commercials for a while (soda can with a spotlight on it). Film reel can for "From Justin To Kelly"."

'The Masked Singer' Season 10: Clues for S'more

'The Masked Singer Season 10' contestant S'More impressed the audience with a rendition of 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5. In the first clue given about S'more's life, it was hinted that he has been focused on forging his "own unique path."

S'more claimed, "I started out on a rocket to fame, a journey from obscurity to major heartthrob status in a matter of weeks."

He added, "Millions cheered me on step by step as I became a household name."

The further clues included S'more traveling across the world with "idols," a Chicago deep dish pizza shown, a Christmas tree with a golden angel on top, a moving roll saying 'Starring S'more,' and S'more claimed to be "talented on and off stage."

The second performance clue included a brewing cauldron, an M sign, a big debut on Broadway, and a gaming console.

The additional clue for the masked singer was an orange, probably hinting towards Florida and S'more saying he has "tasted victory before."

What will 'The Masked Singer' Season 10 Episode 4 be about?

In Episode 4 of 'The Masked Singer' Season 10, the theme is '2000s Night,' and the judges will be dressed in styles from that era. Additionally, the episode will feature guest appearances by Jewel and Lance Bass.

Viewers can look forward to a competition between S'more, Pickle, Gazelle, and Cow, with the episode concluding with one contestant being eliminated and unmasked.

'The Masked Singer' Season 10 releases new episodes every Wednesday at 8 pm ET on FOX.