Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ozzy Osbourne determined to tick items off his bucket list: 'He wants to enjoy while he still can'

2023-06-17 01:49
Ozzy Osbourne had an experimental stem cell treatment in Panama in 2020 to help him manage some of the crippling Parkinson's symptoms
Ozzy Osbourne determined to tick items off his bucket list: 'He wants to enjoy while he still can'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ozzy Osbourne is not backing down despite his health issues. 'The Prince of Darkness' is instead putting up a brave and cheerful face even as he continues to deal with mobility complications since his spinal surgery last year besides Parkinson's Disease.

He wants to "tick items off his bucket list," Radar Online reported. Ozzy had an experimental stem cell treatment in Panama in 2020 to help him manage some of the crippling Parkinson's symptoms.

'He's a realist and knows these are his twilight years'

"He's a realist and knows these are his twilight years, but why not have fun in the meanwhile," one source who is close to the renowned 'Black Sabbath' rocker revealed to the publication. "Ozzy wants to play with some of his remastered recordings, travel somewhere he's never been, read good books, watch new shows, see his friends while he still can, and just chill," the insider shared further on asking how he would like to spend his time.

The 'Paranoid' hitmaker's wife, Sharon,70 was reportedly spotted moving furniture out of the family's house in Los Angeles' Hancock Park area which may be a sign that they won't be staying there for much longer. In a 10-part docuseries titled 'Home To Roost' which will follow their trip back to Britain after spending more than 20 years in America, the devoted couple's relocation to the UK will be detailed. BBC has assured a "funny, moving and honest insight" into their new life in the UK.

'I just need to go home'

Sharon had acknowledged that her decision to return across the pond was met with considerable resistance from close friends and family. She told Hello, "Oh they're not happy, they are saying "You can't do this" and it's like, I just don't feel content [in the US] anymore." She added that she felt she "never really belonged there,' despite being welcomed by US citizens. 'I've always been very English." Ozzy had his own explanations about moving out, stating to The Observer in August last year that he was tired of the mass murders. He remarked, "God knows how many people have been shot in school shootings. It's f****** crazy," he added, "I just need to go home," Ozzy said.

'He wants to enjoy what he's got while he still can!'

Ozzy would like to have Sharon join him on his travels to check off items on his bucket list, the insider told the publication, "and even his kids if they want." The source further revealed, "He wants to enjoy what he's got while he still can!". From 2002 until 2005, 'The Osbournes' reality TV series on MTV, which included Ozzy, Sharon, Kelly, and Jack, was a major success.