Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between xQc and YourRAGE? Rivals nominated in same category for Streamy Awards 2023

2023-08-28 16:47
YourRAGE is convinced Kai Cenat will win Streamer of the Year for a second time at Streamy Awards 2023
What happened between xQc and YourRAGE? Rivals nominated in same category for Streamy Awards 2023

QUEBEC, CANADA: Josh "YourRAGE," a Twitch and Kick streamer, shared his opinions on the likelihood of winning an award at the Streamy Awards 2023. Josh discussed who would take home the Just Chatting Streamer of the Year prize in a 48-second clip.

The annual influencer awards will be live on Sunday, August 27, at 9 pm ET/6 pm PT. Together with xQc, YourRAGE has been nominated for Just Chatting Streamer of the Year.

YourRAGE calls xQc his ‘only’ competition

The streamers nominated for the award are Hasan "HasanAbi", Kai Cenat, Alexis "Quackity," and Felix "xQc." Out of these, YourRAGE believes xQc is his only competition. He tweeted, “xQc is my only comp.”

The content creator expects Kai Cenat to win Streamer of the Year for a second time.

“Hear me out. I know victory is looking bleak. It's not looking good for us. But, hear me out. Kai Cenat, our boy - Kai Cenat, is not winning Just Chatting Streamer of the Year. He is winning Streamer of the Year! Get him out of here,” he said.

The 25-year-old believes HasanAbi has a chance to win News Personality of the Year. “I see HasanAbi. Hasan is not winning Just Chatting Streamer of the Year. He's winning the News category. Get him out of here,” he added.

Speaking about xQc, he said, “But, I think xQc has voter's fatigue, chat. I think he has voter's fatigue. We have a chance! We have a f**king chance!”

Fans troll xQc

Fans were quick to comment on the video posted by the streamer. A fan said, “xQc may be one of the biggest streamers but his viewers can't be assed to vote for him.” Another added, “xQc also has loyalty fatigue get well soon.”

A fan said, “Variety, Just Chatting should probably always be Xqc like no disrespect but i aint seen nun come close to him its his literal life has put so much work onto it,” while another mentioned, “Xqc winning drama farming streamer of the year.”

Tags news