Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross sheds light on 'weird' meeting with IShowSpeed, confirms collaboration with teen YouTuber: 'We're catching up'

2023-11-20 18:47
Adin Ross discussed his recent meeting with his friend IShowSpeed during a livestream
Adin Ross sheds light on 'weird' meeting with IShowSpeed, confirms collaboration with teen YouTuber: 'We're catching up'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross recently discussed his encounter with his friend IShowSpeed during a livestream.

Ross provided insights into the details of the duo's recent meeting and went on to confirm the possibility of a future collaboration between them.

For context, the meeting between Ross and Speed became a trending topic on various social media platforms after they reunited in a live setting, approximately a year after their last encounter.

During their meeting, the duo reportedly played 'Connect Four', generating a buzz on social media.

Ross further fueled the excitement by sharing a picture of them posing face-to-face, sparking comparisons with other renowned players and influencers and causing a storm on the internet.

What did Adin Ross say about 'weird' meeting with IShowSpeed?

Adin Ross and IShowSpeed shared a longstanding friendship that dates back to their time as colleagues on Twitch.

After nearly a year, Ross and Speed recently reunited at Speed's new house, marking a significant moment.

During a recent livestream, Ross candidly opened up about their meeting, emphasizing its peculiar nature. Despite some banter and criticism exchanged between them, Ross revealed that they had a meaningful conversation, catching up on each other's lives and work.

Ross recounted the initial moments of the meeting and said, “I walked in his f**king crib and it's just him and slips looking at me smiling and I'm like, I, I'm weirded out. I'm like, what, what, like I kept saying what he's like, dude, you're so different now, I'm like, what the f**k are you talking about, bro? I just got in here and I haven't seen you in a year.”

Describing the encounter as one of the weirdest things ever, Ross mentioned, “He's dude, you're just so different and like, he like comes up to me and like, I, it's just like the most weirdest like thing ever, It's just like, it, it was f**king weird."

Despite the initial awkwardness, Ross shared details of their conversation, recalling the exchange of banter and playful insults, reminiscent of their good old times.

Ross added, “So we get to talk this s**t and you know, you know, man, like he called me fat and, and, and things and you know, I called him black but, and again, bro, like it was just good old times, bro.”

Ross hinted at a future collaboration with Speed and added, “We, we, we were talking, we're catching up, we were just, you know, we were just basically catching up on everything. So you know, it is what it is, man. And it was all love and it was good and you know, we're planning on doing some s**t, bro.”

The livestream conveyed a mix of nostalgia, camaraderie, and the anticipation of exciting future projects between the two friends.

IShowSpeed on 'awkward' meeting with Adin Ross

In a recent livestream by IShowSpeed, he generated significant attention on social media by revealing that Adin Ross seemed "awkward" during their recent meeting.

This revelation occurred when a fan asked about their reconciling encounter while playing Fortnite on the livestream.

According to Speed, the reunion with Ross, which occurred recently, had a somewhat awkward vibe.

When a fan asked if they were cool, Speed shared, "He was just a little awkward though, like, I haven't seen him in a year. He was just awkward. He was like dumb awkward, like it's me, bro. It's me, why are you being awkward? But, yeah"

Further, when he was asked about the next collaboration with Ross, Speed assured fans of an upcoming joint stream and said, "Stream with Adin? Coming soon, coming soon."

Speed concluded, "We chalked it up yesterday, coming soon, bro.IRL stream? Yeah, I think. We got to talk about it; we didn't really talk about it. We were just talking."

Tags news